Chapter 3: Crushing

Tiana

"You like Amahle, do not you?" Taeyong investigates, raising his eyebrow at me as we enter school, it has been about a week since the breakup.

Honestly, I have no idea, and I just got out of a relationship...I really do not want to be in another, but she is cute, smart, and caring. She is also beautiful but to get into another relationship right now, after I just got out of one, seems like I am just distracting myself from him or using her as a rebound.

"No," I respond, getting a little annoyed with him always interrogating me about her, "she is just a friend."

"You are bisexual, you can not just be friends with a hot girl and not have a crush on her," Taeyong retorts, smirking at me, cockily raising one of his eyebrows, while we walk over to our lockers, "Just know whatever happens, I will always support you, also she is hot, if you do not want her allow me to at least get with her."

Taeyong and I both agree that she is hot, maybe he likes her? I can not know if I like her or transferring my feelings from Aryan to her, now can I?

Walking to up directly in front of my locker, locker A34. Twisting the lock as I put my code on; 0456. The lock clicks, allowing me to open my locker.

Giana starts approaching us, "What is going on here?"

She opens her locker, looking at her timetable.

"I think Tiana over here likes Amahle," Taeyong pushes his arm against me, raising and dropping his eyebrows.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, you will never know," I grin, showing my teeth, my cheek muscles lifting, making my one and only dimple show on my right side.

"Honestly I think Tiana does like her but has liked her just after she had the fight with Aryan," Giana informs us of her opinion. Taking out her English books. Removing my Afrikaans books from my bag and placing them upright in the top column of my locker.

"I thought I was alone cause think of it, just before Tiana and Aryan had that huge fight, Amahle and her were hanging out pretty often and at the same time Tiana and Aryan started fighting so did Amahle and her girlfriend," Taeyong educates us on his theory.

"When the hell did you become FBI agents?" I snarl, having a little attitude clear in my tone.

Like seriously they are becoming some kind of detectives to my love life, like no thank you. I didn't know they were both qualified Sherlock Homes now.

"Very funny," they both snap at me. I start taking out my English books for my first period.

"No like seriously, you guys are investigating my love life," my tone changes from stern to witticism. Putting my bag back over my back. Closing our lockers and making our way towards the English class. The school bell rings.

Yay! Now I can not exit school until school is over.

I internally roll my eyes. Walking into English class, seeing our English teacher already, ready to start the lesson. Going to the front of the classroom with Giana, to take the front seats, while Taeyong goes to his friends that sit at the back of the classroom.

"Please, can you students please take your seats," our English teacher raises her voice to be heard, as the class fills up with students. Apsara Ziamen sits next to me, I can not lie, he and his older brother are pretty hot, but Lee Taeyong and his brother are hotter in my eyes. The Lee brothers (Taeyong and Anurak) are the typical bad boys, every girl falls head over heels for them, I have only really seen Taeyong's tattoos up close, but their sleeve tattoos make them hot. Where the Ziamen brothers (Apsara and Aroon) are your typical good boy jocks. A lot of girls want them for how fit they are and the fame of being with the jock. The boys are best friends despite the fact that they can sometimes fight for popularity.

The lesson begins, our English teacher giving us instructions, "I want you to finish your essays on the book you read over the holidays- the December to January holidays."

After about five minutes into the lesson, I get a call from my manager.

"Ma'am I have to take this, it is my modelling agency," grab my phone, looking at ma'am for her response, she nods at me, allowing me to take the phone call. I walk out of the classroom, swiping to accept the phone call from my manager. Mentally preparing myself for my manager to scream at me.

"Manager," I speak, not too loudly but in a little stern voice.

"Giana and you meet the messenger, you have a mission but we will say it is a quick photoshoot," my 'manager' commands, in a stern and serious voice, the tone was a little frightening.

"Yes, I will do, can not wait for the photoshoot today," I reply, the manager ends the call.

Walking back to my seat, looking at Giana with the look, letting her know we too see the messenger after school. Making my way to my seat, slipping into my seat, letting my thighs hit the chair, pulling the chair in, to get on with my work.

This essay will be the death of me, I always wanted a cute guy to kill me, never thought an essay would though.

Looking at the essay in front of me, only the introduction was written, the very top of the paper, having ink. The rest was blank, waiting for my pen's ink to fill in.

Hopefully, we are back in time for me to do boxing.

Ma'am leaves the classroom, I lean over to Giana's table. Getting her attention.

"Our manager says we have a photoshoot today," I add, looking at her bored expression.

"This essay is boring me, I am going to fall asleep," Giana groans.

Tell me about it, my friend, with this essay I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing.

Even though we have to keep a low profile, our agency makes it seem like they are a modelling agency. Our agency is famous for keeping their 'models' faces under a mask when we do photoshoots or hiding a part of their face.

The bell finally rights, everyone starts packing up including me.

Finally, what took so long.

Taking the straps of my school bag, pushing over my shoulders, picking my phone with my right hand, making my way towards the exit. Apsara stops me, "Please wait for me."

Stopping and waiting for him, looking at my phone to see what I have next. FAL (first additional language), Afrikaans. Making a mental note to get my Afrikaans books from my locker when I pass it heading towards the Afrikaans class.

Why did I pick Afrikaans as my first additional language again?

Ooh yeah, my Afrikaans mark was better than my Zulu mark and my perants told me to take Afrikaans when I told them I could take Afrikaans as my second additional language and take Zulu up, but they told me not to put too much pressure and only do one additional language.