Chapter 22: My tranquil

Tiana

I look through the telescopic eye to see men dressed in black suits. Specially three men in black suits and another one in a navy blue suit. I aim for the man on the left, his right leg. I steady my aim looking through the telescope. Aligning the red cross to the man's leg and briskly pull the trigger. I move my body insuring they can not see me. Hiding on the roof was hard because this roof was made out of a metal standing seam. The building is a low rising building, it has plastic bricks as the structure, it is where the councillors keep the sports equipment.

I go to aim for the second man's leg, I close my left eye and put my right eye to the telescope aiming it towards the second man, but they are holding Giana by the hair. Shock takes over me.

"Shit," I murmur under my breath as I aggressively take my sniper and slid down the roof. My right leg hits the floor before my left leg does.

I swiftly put my sniper behind the dumpsters and make my way to find Giana. They are no longer in my vision. I start to jog, picking up the pace and start running towards where they were. As I reach there, I can not see anyone.

They have Giana! Shit! I should have been faster when I put the tracker in their leg. Shit! Shit! Shit! The Agency is going to add someone to the mission or worst, remove me from the mission. If they have Giana, how long does she have before they kill her?

I think as I grab the top part of my hair and look around me.

I need Giana for the mission, she is the only person I trust. She always has a solution for every situation. She keeps me calm.

I start going around in circles looking for any clues. I am in too much of a frantic state to pick anything up. Until I lose control of my breathing. My mouth feels dry and my throat is starting to become sore.

I need my pump. I am a spy, I can not have be like this! What is wrong with me?

I try to control my breathing;

One hundred

Ninety-nine

Ninety-eight

Ninety-

I start to go blank. My body collapses to the floor, while I try to gasp for air. My anxiety starts to take over me.

What if they decide to kill her? What if they do not ask questions and remove her organ for money? What if they use a lie detector on her? She is normally not in the field? She is normally in the car, or behind the computer. She does not have much experience for being under interrogation. What if she gives away THE AGENCY!

I try counting backwards again to get my breathe;

One hundred

Breath in, out, in, out

ninety-nine

Breath in, out, in-out, in

Ninety-eight

As I take a breath in, I feel like I am being choked, out, in, out in.

Ninety-seven

Breathe in, out, in

Ninety-six

Breathe out, in-out,

I start to feel light-headed

Ninety-five

In, out, in

Ninety-four