Chapter 8: Feelings?

Anurak

I never expected Tiana to be so reckless, she was such a good quiet girl until the breakup. The breakup must have really hurt her. Normally, she would always she a good girl to please her parents.

The way the two-piece hugs her figure, makes her look like she has a goddess' body, it is leaving nothing to my imagination. From all the girls' bodies I have seen and I have already seen the majority of the girls in our school, she had the most perfect body ever and I haven't even seen her naked. Her body has always had my full attention, I can not move my eyes away from her body.

Tiana is holding a bottle in her hand. Taking the bottle out of her hands and she pouts.

She is so cute when she is drunk

"No, you are drunk," I tell her, watching her put her hands on her hips and lean forward towards me.

"Do not tell me what to do," she sass' me, making a smile spread across my face.

I love the way she doesn't give me what I want or let me say something and follow with what I say. I love the fact that she isn't submissive to me but I will one day dominate her, she just doesn't know it yet. She doesn't allow me to dominate her as other girls do.

This girl has no idea what she does to me and my body.

Calling Lucas to come and pick her up even though it was amusing watching her be so free and not stuck up.

"Hello," Lucas greets on the other side.

"Hey, Tiana is drunk, you might want to pick her up before she does something stupid," I inform him, watching her start to dance.

"Eish! Okay, I'll be there, please watch her for me," he asks, panic in his voice. He cuts the call; I divert my full attention to Tiana.

The rest would probably stay over but Tiana and Giana have strict parents, at least Giana was tipsy.

"Giana, Tiana is drunk, and she is going home, you might want to go home while you are tipsy," I say to her, and she nods.

I would have totally laid her, but Santo said he likes her.

Santo got a good one to lay though. She is smart and compassionate; she also has a witty mouth. Her body is good, but it is nothing compared to Tiana's

Lucas and Daniel get here and looking pale and shocked.

"Do me a favour, when you talk to her about today just keep in mind that her boyfriend dumped her for a girl that is easy to get with in bed. She could have been pretending but she had to let herself lose. Breakups are hard and she is an intellectual, it must have been harder for her," I explain, how they should sympathize with her while I give them a sympathetic facial expression.

"Are you starting to care about Tiana?" Daniel says with a smirk, referring to when I used to only pick on her when she first came to high school.

"I will beat your ass up, if you ever say shit like that, out of your mouth," I snap, unintentionally getting defensive. We walk into the house, showing them where Tiana is.

"She looks wasted," Lucas states, we see her on the edge of the pool with two bottles in her hand. Daniel runs to get her and picks her up like a potato sack. She tries and hurts him but she was way too drunk to be in control of her body. It was kind of funny seeing her drunk but sad about the reason behind why she was drunk.

I'll probably get Aryan to give her closure, it wasn't fair on her that he just got bored of her. It was also my fault; I told the boys at school to lay off of her unless they are deemed worthy by me or if they have a death wish, then they can lay hands on her. I made it clear she is mine and only mine. She might think she is in control of her life, but I am in control of which boy she can date. She might not fear me like everyone else but that doesn't mean I want to share her with anyone. Aryan was just a fling in my mind which lasted two years but never again will she be with a man who isn't me. I do not care how long it takes to make her mine.