Chapter 36: Information

Tiana

Walking towards the exit of the church. Seeing the male figure again, but now he has a hoodie under his blazer, a black hoodie, dressing in all black. Starting to walk home, my older brothers were at Knysna; my parents own a holiday house there. They drove up last night after hearing what happened; they were there with some friends, for their April holidays. I told them I would be alright to walk home. Checking my surroundings through my phone, making it look like I was taking a photo. Specifically, a selfie. A lot of people mistake this as being unconscious of surroundings and just wanting a photo, but the actual fact is it can come in handy to see if someone is following you.

The guy is not too close but does seem suspicious. I get my contacts ready, to call my older brothers in case something happens to me. I start walking on the street crossing to make my way home, passing a streetlight, picking my pace up, walking faster to get home. Feeling a firm hand on my shoulders making me collide into the streetlight, the man's hand across from my shoulder to my other shoulder with his arm. Moving my leg to kick him in the balls until the male figure takes his free hand removing his hoodie off his head revealing Anurak.

I let out a loud sigh, "What the hell is wrong with you. You scared the shit out of me!"

"Nice to see you sweetheart,' would have been nice. How are you doing after I drugged you two days ago?" his voice tone changes from playful to concerned.

"I am doing alright, it is just the drug that did something to my body, so I, unfortunately, can not be in the field for my agency for about a week but they said I should recover fast," responding as I push my baby hair out of my face. Crossing my arms over my chest, moving my head to the left, making sure I can not see him, attempting to look mad.

"Chai wanted me to tell you, thank you for keeping your mouth shut," he states, placing his thumb on my chin and the other four under my face. moving my chin with his thumb, making me look at him directly in the eyes.

"I did not keep my mouth shut 'cause of him, I kept it shut because what if it puts you or Taeyong in danger," I enthusiastically state, annoyance takes over me, rolling my eyes, seeing Anurak's lips curl up in a grin, "Also I am scared for my family. Mainly my family."

He is grinning? Grinning while I am mad at him? The audacity he has right now! Ugh!!! I want to punch the grin right out of his face.

"So when I told you that I love you, you did hear me and care about me, mhmm. Tiana Naidoo, the girl which is a spy cares about her mission, the mission she was sent to eliminate," Anurak announces, his grin grows, going from his ear to ear.

"Yeah, just say to the whole world I am a spy. Shut up and keep your voice down and do not get too cocky, your older brother was my mission, I am only not eliminating him for your sake, not mine. So, I did not dream of you saying I quote word for word here, I think I love you," I remark, rolling my eyes. His grin is still so huge. His grin represented how big his ego is.

"I have to go but Tiana, please be safe out on missions, I will visit you from time to time but if you have a mission or are on vacation, please visit me, I want you to meet my pa. Pa really wants to meet you," Anurak states, letting go of my chin. I grab his arm, turning his attention to me before he can leave, "Majority of the time, I will find you. So if you are on a mission or anything I will keep a look out. Until I find you."

"I have watched you be with so many girls, how do I know I am not on your to-do list?" I query his grin drops. Finally, that stupid but adorable grin drops.

"Cause of this," he leans in towards me, resting his head on my own. Picking my right arm towards his heart, "You make me nervous unlike other girls because I know I have to work to get you to notice me, honestly you are the only girl that has captured my attention. If I am being honest, I do not see you as a girl but rather a lady."

With that he turns on his feet, letting go of my right arm. My right arm drops to the side of my body as I watch him leave.

I never thought I would ever think this, but Anurak isn't that bad.

Turning on my heels, making my way back to the place I call home.