Chapter 26: Daddy's Money?

Tiana

"What the hell, Tiana," Anurak screams from his room. I go running towards the entrances of his room, only to see all his clothes thrown out on the floor.

"I have nothing to do with this," I defensively state while I burst out into laughter.

"Mhmm, then why are you laughing," Anurak says while he starts picking up his clothes, "This is so not cool."

"I am laughing because whoever did this is a genius," I reply, "maybe you got on someone's bad side."

"Who's bad side would I have gotten one? Everyone loves me," Anurak egoistically states, with a smirk on his face.

"I do not like you nor love you, I would take the first shot I ever get to get rid of you," I blurb out. Shrugging my shoulders, pressing both my lips together.

"Yeah right," Anurak sarcastically snarls.

"If you think for one minute, that I actually like your ass, then boy are you wrong, I am only nice to you because you're my best friend's brother," I ask, being a little cocky as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Enough about me, you just reminded me to tell you that you were in a toxic relationship with Aryan. He used you," Anurak states changing the subject. He raises his eyebrows as my smirk drops from my face.

"He might have been toxic, doesn't mean I didn't care about him," I let out a sigh, remembering a specific fight that Aryan and I had, a few days before we broke up.

"Really? Is that what we are, you do my homework and I help you maintain your popularities," Aryan screams, the scream was louder than the TV that is on.

"So, all I am to you, is the person that does your homework?" I question, tears start to fill my eyes. I walk out of the cinema room, heading straight to the entrance.

"No, Tiana, I didn't mean it like that. Please come back!" He screams, I can hear his voice getting louder, the 'thudding' of his feet as he runs after me. I start picking my pace up as I walk outside the door, he pulls my left arm, turning me around.

Anurak grabs my hand, bringing me back into reality.

"Are you okay, you look pale, and your hands are ice?" Anurak says sweetly like we were not just arguing.

"Yeah, it is probably just low iron levels," I answer as I start to remember that Aryan probably was using me in the relationship.

"I have to go,"

"What? Did I hit your soft spot," snarls Anurak, his mouth starts curling at the end. Cockiness written in his eyes as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Not that you would care," I remark.

"I did hit a soft spot?" he egotistically says with a smirk bigger than the sun. How does he handle his own ego?

"I hit a soft spot, didn't I," he questions again but in a gentler tone and panic takes over his expression.

"No but you reminded me of something, I might not stay over tonight, might stay with your brother again," I shot as I pick up my hoodie and head towards Taeyong's dorm. I start walking towards Taeyong's dorm, I can hear two giggling voices. I keep quiet, just listening to the voices.

"Tiana will not be able to do the challenges and be able to beat me. I hurt her back, she will not be able to anything," a familiar high pitch voice snickers. Must be Stefani. Her voice is very distinctively annoying.

A voice that sounded a lot like Amber chuckles, "I will challenge her, making her weak when you challenge her. Then we can finally win and get the title of being the best boxer, her daddy probably bribed the teachers to make her the top."

No, my dad doesn't care about me unless my grades start slipping. I internally roll my eyes. Why does everyone assume my parents pay for my hard work like they have no idea about me being a spy and they do not care unless I mess up the family's reputation. They only care about the family's reputation.

"I will get Tiana back, no one can be good at everything," snarls Amber.

Ooh, Amber, it is called hard work and effort. I am not good at everything; I might be smart and can do sports but I never care about my mental wellbeing. The only person that has ever found out about my anxiety attacks was Giana but now I can not find her. I can be dumb to the simplest things. Like in grade eight, I once walked into a glass door. It was embarrassing. You would expect a spy to know where the glass door is.