Part 1 of Chapter 31: Truth or Dare

Tiana

Making my way to the bonfire, Taeyong by my side. He slips away from my side, while I go towards Alex.

"Hey," he says, giving me a red plastic cup. I take the cup towards my lip, opening my mouth ever so slightly allowing the cup to sit on my lip. I swiftly move the cup towards me letting in a sip, the liquid lighting a burning sensation in the back of my throat.

"Have you spotted your crush yet?" I ask, handing him back the red cup. He sips the liquid down. Removing the edge of the cup from his lips he shakes his head.

"You know, I am going, to be honest, I still have no idea who she is," I articulate, before taking the red cup from him. Leaning the edge of the cup on my lips, tipping the cup towards me, the liquid slips in my mouth, the burning sensation on the back of my throat is lit again while the liquid slips down my throat towards my stomach.

"Well, I can not remember if she is at camp, I haven't seen her the past week. Maybe I was imagining her, but I also know she only sees me as a friend," he declares, taking the red cup in his hand again and sipping slowly, you can hear the liquid in the cup taking its presence as he starts slurring his words.

"Let's get closer to the fire," I state, knowing Taeyong slips back to my side, handing me a red cup of my own.

"Thanks," I murmur.

"I think you got my brother's attention, while I was getting you a beer, he would not stop looking in your direction," Taeyong whispers in my ear looking in his brother's direction, "He is even looking at us now."

"Thank you," I whisper in his ear looking in Anurak's direction, Stefani sitting on his lap, while she whispers something into his ear that makes him smirk but his eyes never leave mine. I turn back to facing Taeyong, taking a sip of the cold beer in my cup.

"Lets, make our way to play truth and dare and on our way to the group we get a refill of beer," Alex states while walking to the table near Anurak. Taeyong and I follow him, refilling our cup.

"No, Alex, I want to play beer pong," I say, getting Anurak's attention. His eyes scan my outfit, moving in an up and down movement, not realizing I am looking at him. He curls his tongue towards his bottom lip, gripping his lip and moving it in between his teeth. I look away from him, towards Stefani. She looks at me with disgust, loath written in her eyes as she rolls her eyes at be and turns to look back at Anurak.

"No, truth and dare, then we can play beer pong," Alex states.

"Fine," I groan, making my facial expression and attitude like a five-year-old child.

We make our way towards our group of friends, huddling around a bonfire.

"Let's play truth or dare," Alex states, pulling his cup towards his lips.

"We want to join," Anurak, Jack, Apsara and Stefani chime.

What do they want now? Why is Anurak even here? Should not he be smashing Stefani?

"Sure," Kevin assures them.

"Okay, let's start or do you guys want to play, couldn't be me?" Adesh states, looking at how stiff I went, from Anurak's presence.

"Wait, what is couldn't be me?" Anurak questions, taking a sip from his red cup. I mirror his action, letting the liquid burn my throat as it makes its way down my throat.

"Adesh, please explain," Apsara points out Adesh to explain.

"So, it is basically like never have I ever but instead of taking a sip when you have done something, you would say could be me and then you take sips of how many times you have done that action and if you haven't you say couldn't be me," I explain, knowing Adesh doesn't always feel comfortable explaining. I take a sip, watching Anurka's facial expression as I sip the beer, "So if I say, imagine being in a relationship, I would take three sips, because I have been in three relationships."