Chapter 10: Kissing Girls

Tiana

I do a double backwards kick to Taeyong. He dodges, the first one. The second one he gets hit. My back was facing towards him when we hear footsteps. I turn around to try and strike a punch on him, but he was already throwing a punch to my face. I try and dodge it but instead end up going into the punch. My survival instinct kicked in. I threw a punch at his chest in an attempt to hurt him. He dodges it and then tries to kick me. I go closer to him so that the kick won't hurt, and he loses balance and falls on me. We both hit the ground with me below Taeyong leaving both of us laughing

"I always knew you two would end up smashing," Anurak's joking voice smirks, but his jaw is clenched.

Taeyong gets up and then helps me up. We look at each other like we are in trouble.

"I thought you guys were supposed to pack for going to camp, Tiana go. I want to use the gym," Anurak commands rudely as he puts his gloves on.

"You really are a jerk," I snarl, walking towards the door.

"Want to say that to my face?" Anurak retorts, making me turn around and look at him.

"You are a jerk," I spit, with my teeth clench. Before I could know it Anurak was already in front of me.

"You have quite a big mouth for such a petite girl," Anurak retorts. I can feel my hands going into a fist ready to punch Anurak.

"You are in the body of a man, but you act like a boy," my words coated with poison, smirking as I see I am getting under his skin. Anurak clenches his fist, and his jaw is no longer loose but clenches again. His eyes are not in a playful way but rather a frustrating way.

"You have the guts to run your mouth like that to me," Anurak bits moving his left arm moves to touch the bottom of my face. I try to look away but he moves my face to look directly into his eyes. He looks like he is trying to study me. I look at his face, he has a beauty spot on the left side of his nose. I start to open my mouth, but Taeyong speaks before I could say anything.

"Leave her alone, you are only mad by the fact that she does not see you as a charming man but rather an egotistical boy," Taeyong spat towards Anurak. Anurak looks at him with shock. My phone starts ringing and Taeyong brings it to me. It was Amahle calling me.

I take the phone from Amahle and answer it.

"Hey," I greet but I hear sniffing.

"H-h-he-hey-y," Amahle says, trying not to sound like she is crying.

"Are you alright?" I ask, not knowing what happened.

"Yeah, i-it's ju-just m-my gir-girlfrie--girlfri-end, girlfriend br-broke up wi-with m-m-me," she cries, you can hear the pain in her voice, halfway through the sentence, she tries to stop crying but ends hyperventilating crying.

"It is alright, everything will be alright, okay," I reassure her through the phone, and I hear a faint 'okay' from her trying to breathe from crying.

"Look, inhale, hold, exhale, hold, everything will be alright, I am here for you, if you want I can come over and we can watch a movie," I try calming her down as Amahle was trying to get her breathing steady, her crying started to calm down. After a few seconds of silence, she finally says, "Okay."

After cutting the call, Anurak looks at me and then Taeyong.

"I have to go, something popped up and I have to check up on her," I sternly state, Taeyong nods knowing exactly who I was talking about. He grins at me while I grab my stuff and look at my phone, to see if Amahle had sent me her location.

~

Right now I am watching a movie with Amahle. I am holding her hand as reassurance. The movie comes to an end and I look over to Amahle but she was already looking at me.

"Hey," she snickers closer to me.

"Hey," I respond she moves her hand to my face.

"I was wondering if you are ready to date?" Amahle says as she leans closer to me, our faces are millimetres away.

"I do not thi-" I started saying but was immediately cut off by her lips crashing into mine.

Her hands start to go around my waist pulling me closer to her. I know this is wrong because she just got out of a relationship but some part of me is taking pleasure from this. She moves on hand from my waist to my neck and then I pull away, knowing she is only doing this because of her heart.

I push away from her, "Amahle, you just got out of a relationship, I do not mind dating you but you need time to heal."

"We broke up because I like you," Amahle says as she leans forward and moves my body towards her. Our lips crash together, sinking with each other as her hands move to my waist and mine around her neck.

I can not have any distractions for camp, I need to get my head into spy mode and not loving mode.

Having Amahle there will cause problems for me, she will be my distraction. I can not be dating her, mixing a mission and pleasure isn't the best idea. It can cost people's lives and me missing the small detail.