Chapter 28: Torture

Unknown perspective

"Giana was not alone on the mission, Taeyong and Tiana seem to be on the mission," I state waiting for the big boss to answer me. He swerves around to face me; his cold blue eyes meet my gaze.

"So, Giana was not working alone, try and find out what agency she works for," he says as his brown hair with blonde highlights falls over his face, starting to cover his blue eyes.

"Yes, sir. Should we get the other teenagers ready to move them to the buyers?" I question as he starts smirking. He starts writing something down on paper.

"Yes and use a torture method on Giana to find out, the questions on this clipboard," he states showing his long fingers as he hands over a clipboard with a bunch of questions. I salute to him, he nods.

I exit the room walking to where we are keeping Giana. Opening the door, to a small room. One light bulb just above her.

"I am simply going to ask questions if I do not like the answer. We will put you in a room surrounded by mirrors," I smirk, her expression changes from emotionalist to scared. She looks horrified. She must know the mirror method already then. It should be easy to get information out of her now. The mirror torture method scares almost all agents. It makes them go insane looking at themselves in a room filled with mirrors. It is one of an agent's worst fears. They will beg for death before they are put in a room filled with mirrors.

"When did Taeyong join the agency?' I question, she doesn't answer but stays quiet.

"Let's try another answer, what agency do you work for?" I interrogate, she opens her mouth and then closes it. Her eyes move to her left.

"I work at a modelling agency," she replies not making eye contact with me.

"Send her to the room, I do not have time for this," I groan, she isn't complying with us. Fear is written over her face but still decides to keep quite instead of begging. Her Agency must have trained her well, we have had spies beg to not go and they give up the information pretty fast after two minutes in the mirror room or ask us to kill them. Either way it works out for us.

Why is she not giving us information? What is she hiding?

Walking out the door towards where the other teenagers are being held. We must start marking them for where we will cut the ones that haven't been cut.

"Ask the big boss if we should add Giana to the list," I command, getting the two guards' attention, they nod before exiting the room.