Chapter 7: Pain

Tiana

Giana, Taeyong, Alex, Taylor and I are currently hanging out at Taeyong's parents' house. It is a Saturday; we wanted a break from school and how hectic things have been since the start of school. Specifically, the last two weeks. I am having a conversation with Taylor, a deep one right now. We are talking about how she treats others with kindness and not herself. She has my full attention.

"You are so kind to others, yet you do not love yourself. It takes zero cents to love yourself, yet you love others too much and not yourself," I say to Taylor.

"It is easier to love other people than to accept who you are is different from who you want to be," She murmurs, trying hard not to cry, she starts tearing up. Walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"If he doesn't like you then screw him, just do not be too nice to him otherwise he will use you," utters Alex from the sofa across from Taylor and me.

"Loving yourself is the greatest challenge and achievement you can ever achieve," Taeyong expresses, handing Taylor a tissue. Taeyong doesn't show that he cares but deep down it hurts him when anyone he loves or cares for is sad or cries because he is an empath. Not a lot of people know he is an empath, but I figured it out when we first joined the agency.

"And love isn't supposed to hurt, otherwise they are not the right one," Alex affirms, being the hopeless romantic he is. He is referring to when Taeyong was in a toxic relationship.

I let go of Taylor, moving back to sit between Taeyong and Alex. Gabriela walks through the door with a small bag on her back. She waves at us, at the same time takes a seat between Giana and Alex.

"How are you guys," Gabriela enthusiastically states, taking her phone out of her small bag.

"Good thanks," we all murmur as we look at her shocked face which turns into a sad facial expression.

"Devon will not be joining us, he just broke up with me for his side chick," Gabriela cries, but guilt takes over her face.

"So he broke your heart, do you want me to break his face?" I sternly question, everyone looks at her with sympathy.

"No, please do not do anything. At less he is happy," she says but you can hear the pain in her voice.

She must really love him, to choose his happiness over hers. I don't think I will ever be as

Alex hugs her, trying to calm her down from her hyperventilating cry.

"Guys the truth is, he broke up with me because I got drunk one of the nights and he was worried sick. We had a huge fight, it was my fault," Gabriella sobs, trying to regain her breathing from crying.

After about twenty minutes of use talking about our sadness, we finally decided to get changed in our swimming customs and start partying and forget our problems.

Walking up to the pool and jumping in. The cool water hitting my body and my senses relax. After a few rounds of playing anxiety- when they named the game anxiety, they weren't lying about how much anxiety it gives you. We decided to drink while we talk and somewhat party, it is getting pretty late, and I am sure Anurak might return from wherever he is.

Why is he on my mind? He is the most unexpected person to be on my mind. Why is he on my mind? Out of all the people who would be on my mind, why him?

~

Following Taeyong to his home bar, he places six shot glasses on the table. Tilting the bottle downwards, allowing the liquid to fill the shots.

"These drinks should help the pain but more like numb it," he chuckles, taking the shot glass in his hand, briskly titling the glass to him, the liquid rushing down into his throat.

"I am going in the pool again," I state, taking one shot glass swiftly moving it towards my lips, allowing the liquid to quickly move down my throat. The liquid leaves a burning but euphoric sensation in my throat as it makes its way down my throat.

"Let's go swim now," Taylor screams, us nodding in agreement. Walking towards the pool with a bottle in my hand from the bar.

"You guys can not be drunk and still swim," Anurak enters with a book in his hand. Making eye contact with me, raising a brow in surprise, "You might drown yourself."

So, the dumbass does read, cute! What! I can not think he is cute, he hates me and bullied me in the first year of high school. I have to HATE him! He is the enemy.