Chapter 27: Love!?

Tiana

"I think Amahle was right when she said I might have feelings towards your brother, but he can sometimes make me want to kill him, but then he does have wittiness that makes him smart that is kind of hot," I state. Taeyong starts laughing, making me smile.

"Ooh wait, you are being serious?!" Taeyong says in shock when he looks at me. His laughter dies down as fast as it started. I nod at him, in response.

I feel angry that I like him, like out of all people in the world, him. Him! The boy who infuriates me but also recently he as intrigues me.

"Wow! You really know how to play someone into thinking you do not like them, you were so witty towards him yesterday, I heard all about it from him. I thought you hated his guts, but the real question is how do you find him hot?" Taeyong responds while I start laughing at the thought of him. I hate myself for liking him, but he is all I have started thinking about. He has consumed my brain. I am turning into all the girls who find him attractive and that has to stop.

"If I am being honest, I still do not know how I find him attractive because he does not seem like my type at all," I inform him.

"I think you will be alright if you like him because you and I know that you will never let anyone step over you and you will never let a male control your life, so if you can put him in his place, you have my blessing to date him," Taeyong remarks making me laugh harder.

"I should probably go take a shower before we have dinner," I utter as I take my jacket from Taeyong's chair and make my way towards the exit of his dorm room.

"Just know if he does anything stupid, you can always come to me," he says as he sits on his bed with a book. His legs are stretched out and crossed over each other. His back is leaning against the wall where the edge of the bed meets the wall.

"Will do," I say as I salute to him, and he salutes back to me.

"But, still how do you find him attractive?" Taeyong repeats, like it is unbelievable.

Making me laugh, "I also would like to know."

I swore to not like him and now I do. I can not like him; he might have a good body, but a good body does not equal a good personality.

~

After taking a shower, I start doing my hair. Someone knocks on my door.

"Come in," I state as I start splitting my hair, to start braiding it.

"I was wondering if you are okay from yesterday. You were cold like your hands and arms," Anurak states as he walks over to me, sitting behind me. He takes the comb and starts doing my hair. Why is he doing my hair? Does he need something? Is this one of his games?

"Yeah I am alright, why are you doing my hair, I am not complaining but my hair is pretty long, your hands will get tired," I murmur swiftly.

"Let me help you, I know how your arms can hurt, look at how good my hair is. You think I wake up and just have hair looking amazing," he cockily responds. How does his ego fit into this roof?

"Nah, I think you need plastic surgery," I laugh out as he starts with my left side and French braids my hair.

"Ouch, I take offence," he playfully chimes. I start giggling at him.

Why am I giggling for a boy? I never giggled for Aryan. Why do I have this warm feeling in my chest, he is egoistic and cocky, we can not like him! I can NOT like him.

"So have you noticed that Giana hasn't shown up, it is like she went missing," Anurak states as he starts moving below where my ear starts. He was pulling my hair a bit, but it wasn't that painful.