Chapter 5: Questioning

Tiana

Walking into school, majority of people look at me with shock. Especially for the older kids, the news probably spread about what happened yesterday. Gabriela coming up towards me, briskly grabbing my arm as she reaches me.

Walking towards our locker, her dragging me to the lockers. Reaching our locker, she loses her grip slowly, letting go of me as she opens her locker.

"I think I am questioning my sexuality, but I want to ask you and Amahle to explain to me, you know," Gabriela whispers, taking out her Maths books. I nod at her, putting my locker combination. It makes a clicking noise as it unlocks. I open my locker, grabbing my Maths book.

"You know a Hi, how are you would have been nice but I understand, let's go catch up with her," I state, loud enough for Gabriela to hear me.

"Amahle is in the hallway, we should hurry and catch her," Gabriela states, closing her locker. I close my locker trying to catch up to her and Amahle. Giana salutes me as we pass in the hallway.

Catching up to Amahle and Gabriela making their way into the Maths classroom, greeting them, "Hey."

"Hey," Amahle responds, smiling at me and Gabriela, as we enter the Maths class. One of the receptionists must have opened the classroom because the Maths teacher's stuff is not on her desk like it usually is.

"I need to ask a question to both of you but please do not tell anyone I asked?" Gabriela asks, looking at Amahle and me. She gives her a nod and I smile towards her, allowing her to continue.

"How did you know you were pansexual," Gabriela directs it to Amahle, "And that you were bisexual," directing it at me, "but also did you ever question your sexuality?" she makes me feel like I am getting an interview. I give her a soft smile while Amahle gives her a smile showing teeth.

"For me questioning my sexuality was the best thing ever and I had supportive parents," Amahle answers, they look at me.

"For me, I came out to my mother about questioning my sexuality. It was a really up and down roller coaster," I respond, turning from a soft smile into a genuinely kind smile.

"Also, you could be different compared to Tiana and I's sexuality, there are different sexualities and I can explain them for you just in case you might be one-off them," Amahle implies, walking towards her seat, I sit in front of her in Maths.

"Yes please," Gabriela says, putting my bags down by my desk.

"I can talk to you after school if you would like to?" Amahle says, just before the school bell rings for first period to start.

"I would appreciate that. I will text you during class," Gabriela says before walking out the classroom.

~

When I arrive home I realize that my brothers are having their friends over, being able to hear them from the gaming room. Walking up to my room not wanting to be annoyed by them. Walking into my room, putting my stuff down. Starting to do some assignments and essays only to realize it is supper time.

Making my way downstairs into the kitchen. Look at my brothers and their friends in the kitchen, internally rolling my eyes. Putting my phone down on the kitchen counter, the screen facing down. Walking over to the pantry trying to kind of dodge everyone, try to get to the pantry for ramen noodles.

As I get to the pantry door, someone slides in front, stopping me from opening the door. Turning my attention to look at the person, it is Anurak. His back is against the door.

"Would you like something, Mr Lee?" I query in a bit of an agitated voice that could come off as me giving an attitude.

"I do not like when people give me attitude," Anurak snaps with an amused look on his face.

"And I do not like when people prevent me from getting food, so I guess we are even or should I say touchė," I raise my eyebrow, having a little anger in my tone but more like an attitude.

"Do you know how powerful I am?" Anurak says with a smirk on his face.

"You might have power but clearly you are an idiot because I do not think you know what happens to me when you keep me away from food," I remark, raising my voice, coming off as rude or having an attitude.

I couldn't care less if I came off as rude or attitude-ish, he is blocking me from my third true love. My first true love is Mutton and cabbage curry, my second true love is sushi- California rolls. My third and final true love is Ramen noodles. Who in their right mind doesn't allow a girl to be with her true love, please we are not some star-crossed lovers?

"You are very feisty when it comes to food," Anurak comments, more like noting it, coming closer to me. Making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"You know what, I will just skip supper or tell me when you're leaving," I snarl, trying to get a reaction out of him. I start walking away but Anurak puts his hands on either side of my body, grabbing me by the waist. Pulling me to look at him, stopping me from walking away.

"Skipping meals is unhealthy and will affect you later on in life, tsk tsk. I thought you called me the idiot," Anurak says annoying me more. Feeling my blood starts to boil and my body starting to heat up.

"I just wanted food, not to be lectured by you!" I spit out trying to get away from him.

I just wanted my third true love not to be bugged by you, Anurak.

Feeling an abdominal pain in my stomach, it starts turning into stomach cramps. My eyes widen, as I try gripping my stomach from pain. I grab my phone and make my way towards my room.

Heading up the stairs with my stomach paining and feeling a small cramp in my leg. I get to the top of the stairs and make my way to my room. The pain doesn't helping me with trying to move or go up the stairs faster. Getting to my room, I burst through my bathroom door.

Great, my shark week just started, may no one annoy me or I might just want to kill them.

~

Finishing up my business in the bathroom, walking out of the hot shower making my way to the kitchen, in my pyjamas, getting something to eat. Feeling my lunch coming up, making my way to the bathroom again.

Pushing my hair away from my face, as I reach the bathroom and an acidic taste comes out from my through, the acidic fluid is a green, exiting my mouth to the toilet that I am bent over. My stomach cramps getting worst. The acidic taste burns in the back of my throat and I inhale the smell every time I take a deep breathe before more of my lunch is pushes up.

Hearing a knock on the door, only to see Lucas walking into my bathroom, pulling my hair from my hand and rubbing my back. He gets his phone, leaving my hair down, trying to call someone I presume it is Daniel to tell him to bring food and pain killers.

The ringing stops and the other person on the line picks up just as another hurl starts and anything left in my stomach comes through my mouth and nose. Hurling again as green and yellow stuff come out.

"It'll be alright," Lucas says, "Daniel is bringing food and will bring pain killers."

"No, I want sleep, please help me clean my mouth and I will go to bed," I rapidly say just before another hurl comes out.