Chapter 25: Closure

Tiana 

"Where have you been?" Anurak questions me while he grips my right elbow. His voice is in an aggressive tone.

"Why do you care Mr Lee?" I interrogate him while using my left hand to try and get free of his grip. The councillors walk into the hall with a clipboard in one hand.

"We are going to do a little teamwork today; you will be put into pairs. In the pairs you are put into you will have to work together to win the competition," councillor Alec informs us as she looks at her clipboard, not making any eye contact with anyone.

"Cut the crap and tell me where the hell you were last night. You walked in while Stefani and I were busy, you looked like you had been crying for maybe an hour. Just before you left, you said something, but it was a whisper and I am pretty sure you did not return to the dorm, the whole night. Not that I care if you did or didn't, but you have new clothes on; specifically, boy clothes on, so I am guessing you slept with a boy. So, the real question is which boy is desperate enough to sleep with you," Anurak aggressively whispers in my ear while councillor Alec was talking.

"I was at your brother's dorm the whole night and I would not sleep with my best friend. It is kind of funny you do not recognise your brother's clothes, he decided to give me his clothes, so I would not have to go back to the dorm," I harshly answer him, trying to keep in my laughter in. Amber was already asleep when I went to his dorm, and I left before she woke up. I made sure she did not know I was in Taeyong's dorm.

"So let's start putting you in your pair," councillor Ahura speaks as he looks down to his clipboard and back up, he looks directly at Anurak, afterwards diverts his attention back to his clipboard.

Why are they all avoiding eye contact?

I look at Anurak, only to see he was already looking at me.

"Bullshit, you like my brother," Anurak whispers in my right ear, you can hear the aggressiveness and annoyance in his voice. He is getting agitated.

"Why does it bother you who I sleep with and who I do not. Why does it bother you if I like someone or not? Why is it any of your damn business to know about my love life? Didn't you say he would have to be desperate to sleep with me? So, I do not see the problem with me being with whoever I want to be with. I am not going to bother you about your love or sex life, so please stop bothering me about mine, it is really none of your business. I do not want you nor do I want to be with a boy like you and it is not your bloody business where I am. Do not mistake, Mr Lee," I snap, harshly moving my right arm out of his grip. I spin on my heel, making my long hair which is in a tight plate, hit Anurak in the face as I walk away.

Who the hell does he think he is? Why does it bother him, who I am with and who I like or who I sleep with? He does not own me! He probably took a bet to see if he can make me fall for him or get me in his bed. He would never really care about me? I mean he has a body sculpted by then gods, but a good body does not equal a good personality or heart or soul.

By the time Anurak and I had stopped bickering, the councillors had already called out the names of people we are paired with.

Aryan walks up to me. Why is he coming in my direction? He stops directly in front of me, "We are together."

Can this day get any worst, number one; Anurak is investigating me on my wear abouts at night and then Aryan is on my team. My ex-boyfriend who dumped me is my partner for some camp activities. Just great. If this is the universes or god's way of playing games, it is not funny nor entertaining.

I roll my eyes and rudely say, "Do not get in my way of winning this."

Barely getting any sleep, really makes me annoyed at everything and anything. I might have been harsh to Aryan. I didn't even have coffee to help me be less annoyed and in a mood. I might think about apologizing later, depending on if we win or not.