Part 2 of Chapter 24: Remorseful

Tiana

"Taeyong what if we are too late to get Giana back?" I query while my eyes fill up with tears. He wraps an arm around me and the other around my head. My head leans on his shoulder. I wrap my arms around his torso.

"It was all my fault, if I had planted the tracker faster in both of them, then we would not have lost Giana, I have tried using the tracker but it keeps on stating 'no connect' or 'connection interrupted," I sob into his chest. He starts rubbing my back in a circular motion.

"Tiana you got a tracker in the person, what we can do is try to reconnect and track it but this time using a longer signal booster," Taeyong's voice states but it seems a bit shaky.

"Sure, but later," I sigh loudly. My tears start drying up.

"Remember when you and Giana went to the gala, and you met a mysterious boy that Giana still teases you about," Taeyong states while reminiscing about the good old days.

"Yeah, you had to see how excited she was, she always made it clear that she did not like Aryan. She prefers Mr Mystery boy over him and even till today she still ships us," I start saying enthusiastically but then remember how I was not quick enough to do my job, that they have her. The feeling of sombre hits me again in the chest, like a dagger to my heart.

"Let us take a break," he declares as he moves from a circular motion to an up and down motion.

"It will be alright, I am sure we will find her soon," Taeyong whispers in my ear, moving his hands up and down to comfort me. He pulls my body closer to him, wrapping his arms around me securely.

"Everything should work out, we will get through this, so we might not have Agent A 1 but you have me Agent R 1," Taeyong says as he pulls me moves his arms around me tightly pulling me close towards him.

"Okay, but what if it does not?" I ask as I look up towards him with tears in my eyes.

He sighs, "But what if it goes right, we figure out who is behind the attacks and getting Giana back."

"Fine, but normally Giana does the plans, the whole giving me evidence and we put the pieces of the puzzle together," I mutter under my breath.

"Maybe we just need a break, why do not you go and get air for a bit," Taeyong suggests as he loosens his grip on me. I feel him moving my hair behind my ear.

"Okay, I will be back then," I say as we let go of each other.

I move away from him and towards the door. I pick my jacket up from his chair.

"Thank you so much Taeyong, for always being there," I add as I walk through his dorm door, making my way to the main door. I walk towards the main door; I open the door only to see Amber standing in front.

"Taeyong, what is she doing here?" Amber screeches, making my ears feel like they are about to bleed.

"We were catching up on crushes and I invited her," Taeyong screams from his room.

"Well, I guess you should leave then," Amber rudely implies as she points towards the door.

"I was just leaving, calm down," I state as I start walking out the door until Amber comments, "Idiot, no wonder Aryan left you."

"Amber, when I have a sandwich, do you want the leftovers of that as well?" I insult her, walking away.

Deep down I knew I was an idiot because I lost my best friend since childhood on a mission. My eyes start to water, I take my jacket and put it on, I cover my hands with how long the sleeves are. I put the hoodie over my head, making it cover my face, as I start walking towards my dorm. I stop halfway, a pain in my chest hits me when I see Lily kissing Aryan. Tears make their way down my cheek like an uncontrollable river flowing. I roughly try to remove the tears with the sleeves of my jacket. I start walking towards my dorm again.

I enter my dorm, pulling down the hoodie exposing my face. I start walking to my room, until I see Stefani naked and Anurak in his boxers, holding Stefani against the wall.

"I am going to Taeyong's dorm, sorry to intrude on your little moment," I finally speak after how much of a shock I am in. I wipe my tears away and put my hoodie back over my head. I exit my dorm making my way to the river, to help me clear my head.