Chapter 34: Unknown

Giana

Feeling myself start to regain consciousness and starting to wake up. I open my eyes but my eyesight was blurry and heavy. There are spots of light as my eyes adjust to the dullish light. There is brown and yellow-whitish spots, my eyes adjusting, allowing me to start seeing more clearly. My body feels numb, I can not feel my limb, I try remembering what happened but my head is still dizzy.

I feel light-headed, my eyes become heavier again, I try keeping my eyes open but it was no use. They had already shut, my head losing its ability to keep up, it drops down, my chin almost hitting the top of my chest.

I have to tell Tiana it is T-

My headslipping back to unconsciousness. 

~

Tiana

My eyes shoot open, instinctually looking around but my eyes are still adjusting to the light in the room. The sleepiness starts to go away. My eyes go from seeing blurring dots of brown and white to seeing brown and tiny specs of white seeping through what looks like wholes. There is light coming through the holes, but I was still not fully awake yet. It is like there is a brown sack on my head. My nerve endings of my limbs starting to come back alive. My body felt tingly like pins and needles. The sensation through my body calms down, feeling my body being set on a chair as the consciousness of my body returns to me but I do not recall any memory of my falling asleep on a chair. Trying to bite down, trying to swallow the spit forming in my mouth but a piece of cloth was tied around my mouth preventing me from closing my mouth, screaming, or talking.

I try to move my hands, but it was locked up. I try moving my feet, but it was locked up to the legs of the chair. My body and mind are not fully awake but on alert mode. Which will make me be fully awake soon.

"I would not try that if I were you," a voice from across the room, I guess with how the sound waves travel. The voice sounded familiar but also different.

I try screaming and moving my body to get free but nothing is working, the chains are heavier than expected. I move my head to face up, taking a deep breath in, moving my head to look straight ahead of me. I feel weak, weaker than normal like I was drugged, and my body was just recovering from that. Adrenaline hasn't kicked in yet.

"Like I said earlier, I would not try anything, it'll keep you away from harm," the voice states as it sounds like they are getting closer, sterner than the last time but oddly familiar.

I stop moving, making it seem like I am cooperative with the voice. I can hear the footsteps of the person moving across from one side of the room to the other side.

"Good, let's get started with questions, shall we. If you answer with the wrong answer or an answer I do not like, we will simply throw a bucket of water at you, if you give us the answers we are looking for, we might let you go with no harm you," says a second voice but this voice was cold and sounded malicious.

"Let's start," the voice states, the brown bag starts getting removed from my head. My eyes start adopting the brightness of the room. I rapidly start blinking, trying to adapt faster. The room was not small nor big but it is mainly empty. There are two people in the room, one in a suit and the other being someone I know.

Someone I was fond of, starting to trust, starting to open up to. Someone I would have never thought of.

Anurak!?

How could he be smart enough to pull something like this off?

Anurak has guilt written over his face as he removes the bandanna from my mouth, allowing me to speak. I move my mouth up and down, trying to close my mouth after a few times of moving it.