Chapter 14: Robots

Tiana

The councillors have been training us like robots, everyday it is about always working for the best, striving for the best, making us over work ourselves, my body isn't aching as bad as it did when I did training at the agency but I still have to make it look like I am in more pain, cause no normal person will be alright after working out for eight continuance stressful days. Giana checked the key and that the key works for dorms in a row which means the people will have to have a different set of keys for different dorm rows.

The training is nothing like I did in my agency training, but I must make myself look weak and unable to cope like everyone else. I have to make myself feel fatigue and like a normal person or have a deaverage stamina to the workouts. I have even faked two stitches in my stomach due to making myself look unfit. I guess I have the advantage because the agency trains us without breaks and pushes us. They always said in the beginning for our training, 'you never know what your mission is, you always have to be prepared.'

They would make us wake up early and do fake sneak outs, simulate us into trying to kill bad guys and do all the possibilities of anything happen. I remember two days before my exam, I had fainted due to the exhaustion.

The agency would have this drug you can inject into yourself, and it would give you energy, it is like an injection with lots of glucose for the body. They also have energy drinks packed with glucose and sucrose. The energy bars have fructose, as well as some, have glucose. The bar with glucose is my favourite due to not needing to eat in order to function for eighteen hours on a mission. It is my favourite because while on a mission I do not need to think about food and rather achieving the goal of the mission. You do not have the hunger stopping you form the mission, but you still have to eat.

I miss my phone so much and worst of all, I miss my brothers protecting me from Anurak, he has been getting on my nerves. All he seems to do is screw Stefani and I swear he is planning my murder. He always says you should never mess with him but being in an enclosed spaced with him is getting to me. If he does not kill me, I will kill him and make it seem like a mistake. I am sure my assassination training; I will be able to make it seem like a mistake or a natural cause of death. Like a heart attack or maybe undiagnosed diabetes. If I kill him, will Taeyong forgive me?