Chapter 2: Meet Mr Bad Boy

Tiana

Someone gently nudging me awake, slowly opening my eyes to my brother Lucas waking me up.

"You have a fever, lets go home and get you some rest, Daniel will come later after his practice ends," he informs me, nodding to him as I get out the bed still half a sleep, he takes my bags for me.

~

Waking up by the sound of my brother slamming a door shut, does he always have to be so annoyingly loud. Daniel can never sneak out or sneak downstairs to get food from how loud he naturally is. Sitting up, turning my attention to look at my pillow, seeing it is soaked with water from my tears; remembering that I cried myself to sleep after I took medication to lower my fever when Lucas and I got home.

Just before I grab my phone on my nightstand, I see a picture back in ninth grade when it was Alex's birthday. It was a pool party, and he invited his closes friends.

Giana's hand was resting on my shoulder. Her mahogany brown skin was glowing as her long layered luscious hair was down. She made me look like a dwarf in the photo.

Gabriella was to the right of me, her skin was so tanned. Cause of being right next to me, she made me look like a fourth grader. Her hair was not her normal dirt blonde because her hair gets darker as it is wet. She looked like she just came out of the swimming pool.

To the left of Giana was Taeyong. His muscles were showing from him only using swimming pants and not a top. His muscles back then were not that bulky as they are now. Back then his muscles looked natural. His wet shaggy hair was straight and dripping. You could barely see his brown eyes. His skin was so clear and perfect.

On the far right was Alex. His hand was around Taylor and his other hand he held his thumb up. Alex is the same height as Taeyong. His skin always looks tanned. After a while, it does get annoying, how perfect his skin is. Taylor on the other hand did not have her tanned skin as she does now. She was between Gabriella and Alex, she looked like she could have been their child.

Next to that picture was one with me and Aryan. He was holding me with his left hand around my shoulders and his right around my waist. I was in a short red dress that hugged my figure fairly well. His maroon tie matching my dress. He was in a black suit that made him look like a god. The tears make their way down my cheek, roughly taking my palms to my face and swiftly wiping my tears away. Taking my pointy finger and removing the remains of the tears with them just under my bottom eyelashes.

Next to the photo of Aryan and I is a photo of some friends and I gaming. Grabbing my phone from my nightstand, switching to distract myself. Unlocking it with my thumbprint as I move my middle finger in my phone case holder. It swiftly opens to my home screen. I open my messenger app and go scroll to Giana's contact, opening our chat. I swiftly touch the 'type a message' making my keyboard come up briskly. I start texting Giana, in order for her to tell me what I have missed out on today.

Me: Hey!

Bestie: Hey!

Bestie: How are you feeling? Are you feeling better?

Me: Yeah, feeling better than before, what about you?

Bestie: Yeah, just wanting to hurt Aryan. In the last period, he was pulling Amber *internally rolls eyes*

Me: I-

Me: So, he broke up with me to be with a girl more doesn't have any wits?

Bestie: Yep, what an a-hole! Like who leaves a girl that is like a fricken queen, for a girl that would open her legs for any guy.