Chapter 4

I was standing frozen. I couldn't believe that he is going to be my Jiju ... he treated that girl so severely. How could Sakshi di even love him? I looked at him, and he looked at me...and he passed a smile; I know it was more of a smirk.

"What happened, Mahi? Come down," Maa said. I looked at them and then at Sakshi di. "What happened?" she whispered ... I nodded, nothing...

I went down with Sakshi di. Sakshi di sat next to Jiju, and I sat in front of him. I looked at him again to reassure myself that he is the same man. My so-called jiju looked at me, and we had eye contact, and yes, he is the same man. I couldn't digest the fact that he's going to be my jiju. I was shocked, curious, and angry at the same time. When I looked at my Di, she was so happy; it was like she is getting everything she wanted. Then I saw both of them looking at each other and smiling.

After some time, everyone was sitting and chatting with each other. I went to my room to do some work as I was feeling very bored; this marriage and all these are not my cup of tea. I heard a knock on my door. I looked back, and there he was, my jiju.

"Hi, I am Siddharth Saxena, your jiju," he said.

"Hi, I am Mahi Rajput, your sister-in-law," I said.

"Well, I think we have met before somewhere, right?" he said.

"Don't act. We met just a few hours ago in the mall. Don't try to be oversmart in front of me," I said.

"I don't have to try or pretend to be smart in front of you because in the evening, I got to know how smart you are," he said.

How can he say this, I thought...

"Just because Di loves you, that's why I am talking to you. Otherwise, I will never consider you as my jiju," I said.

"Mahi, what are you talking about?" Sakshi di entered.

"Nothing Di, it's just between us," I said, looking at him. He gave me a smile again, and then he told Sakshi di everything that happened in the mall. Sakshi di looked at me.

"Mahi, how can you shout at him?"

"First of all, I didn't know that he was my jiju, and even if I knew that he was my jiju, still, I was going to shout at him because of the way he was talking to that woman; it was awful..." I said.

"Mahi, you know what half-truth is more disastrous. You came yesterday; you just saw that I was shouting at her. At that moment, you didn't even try to know what happened that made me yell at that woman," he said.

I looked at him carefully. "What do you mean?" I said.

"Well, that woman accused me of touching her, which I didn't, and then she was creating a mess in front of everyone because I said no to marrying her. That's why she was creating a mess to destroy my image, but I wouldn't let that happen. That's where I started shouting at her, and that's when you come in. So from next time before shouting at anyone, first care to know about the whole matter," he said arrogantly.

I just realized my mistake; I should have asked him, or I should have known the matter, or I shouldn't have interrupted this thing. I hate when I am wrong; I hate when I prove to be wrong. I didn't say anything; Sakshi di and jiju went out of my room. F*** I am feeling so bad to shout at him, I thought....

Our parents are out to talk about something. Now it's only me, Sakshi di, and jiju. I am sitting alone using my mobile, whereas di and jiju are talking to each other. "Mahi, I am coming in a minute, please take care of yourself, jiju," di said. "He is not a child," I said irritated. "Shut up, Mahi, sometimes you act really bad," Sakshi di retorted and went.

Now it's only jiju and me in a room. I looked at him; he was already looking at me.

"What?" I said...

"Nothing, just wondering how two sisters can be so different," he said with a smirk...

"What do you mean?" I said...

"Don't want to explain... you got it," he said...

"Hey, listen! I don't give a damn about whatever you think about me ... as if I care ... duh!" I said...

"Wow, so mature of you," he said....

I looked at him irritated... he also gave me a smirk... I hate that smirk... Oh god, how am I going to accept him as my jiju ...

Whyyyyyyyyy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Guys 

Keep Reading 

Also, my first novel crossed 10.2k views... and this one crossed 1.6k

thank you guys 

Much love <3

your's 

ERICA <3