Chapter 30

Sid pov

I kissed her. I wanted to kiss her. I didn't even realize when she made a special place in my heart. I feel empty without her. If she's sad, it makes me sad. I always wanted to see her happy. She's sleeping so peacefully. I kissed her again on her forehead.

Next Day

Mahi's POV

Last night changed everything. Finally, I have my answers, and now I am happy. I woke up, and Sid was not there; I guess he went to the office. I got fresh and went down. "Mahi," I saw Mom calling me. "Yes, Mom," I said. "Wow, you are glowing today," she said. "Yes, I finally got answers to everything," I said. She got shocked for a second. "Really?" she asked. "Yes," I said. "Finally, my Sid is in love," she said, smiling and hugging me. "Oh, Mahi, I am so happy. With your presence in this house, it is like colors are everywhere. I always wished for a daughter, and you fulfilled my wish," she said, hugging me. "Thank you so much, Mom, for always supporting me," I said.

"Mom, I am going out for some grocery shopping," I said and went to the store. After a long, long time, I felt so happy. I am feeling like flying. I don't care what the reason is. This is my destiny, and Sid is my destiny. Thinking about all this, I didn't even realize when I was done with my shopping. I paid the bill and went out to the parking area. There, I saw a familiar face. "Sid, what are you doing here?" I said. "I went home, and Mom said you are here. So I am here," he said. Oh, I feel butterflies inside me. "Shall we go?" He asked. "Where?" I asked. "Just sit," I sat in the car. "Where are we going?" I said. "Surprise," he said.

After half an hour of driving, we finally reached our destination. What was this place? It was such a beautiful place. But it was land... But "why are we here?" I asked. "Mahi, this is the land that I purchased. I always wanted to build my dream house here. But now, as I am not alone..." he paused and sat on his knees. "Will you design our dream house?" he said with a ring in his hand. I can't even believe it. "What?" I said. "Yes, yes, yes, a hundred times yes," I said, jumping and hugging him. He put the ring on my finger. I was so happy that I started crying. "Why are you crying, my baby?" he said. "Nothing, it's just.. Thank you," I said. I do love him, but still, I haven't said this to him. I know he's waiting for it. But I don't know why I can't say that. "I know you designed your house. It was so beautiful that I was lost.. I am so lucky that my wife is so talented," I laughed a little and gave a peck on his cheeks. "Let's go.. I'll drop you home then I will go to the office," he said.

We came back... "Ok, I will meet you at night," he said winking... "Bye.. Now go," I said smiling.. He gave me a flying kiss, and I smiled...I have never been this happy...I immediately started with the work of our dream house....I can't believe he said our house...I ordered all the equipment...I am so excited about this..."Thanks," I texted him..."Love you," he texted back...I sent him a kiss and heart emoji..."When will I get to hear love you" he texted back..."Soon," I sent with a shy emoji..."I'll wait for that day" ..

A week later. ..

Everything is so perfect...I have started with my work...And Sid is always there to support me...Every night we have our cute date night on the balcony...where we sit with wine or coffee and share more and more about each other...we gossip a lot...about our life, politics, movies, designing...I wait every night because it is the most unique thing for me...We kiss a lot...Like a lot...I love kissing him...I am happy taking it slow and with love...Because I don't want to rush things up...

I told my mom everything; she is so happy for me...I thanked her for everything...I saw my mobile ringing...

"Yes, Mom," I said..."Mahi mahiiii Sakshi is awake... she's out of a coma," Mom said this crying..."Whattttt how when what" I asked...Oh, I am so happy...Sakshi di is out of a coma..."She opened her eyes a little in the morning...and showed some gestures with her fingers...please come home Mahi...doctor will be here soon," she said and cut the call...What, I can't believe Sakshi di is out of a coma...Then it strikes me...but...what am I going to say to her...what Sid is going to say to her when she learns that we are married...what if she asks him to divorce me...there are so many questions in my mind...now I am feeling so insecure...What if Sid leaves me...I hate myself for thinking that...why is Sakshi di out of a coma...what will I do...Sid is the first person in my life whom I loved so much...what if he leaves me...No no...I can't lose him...I'll make Sakshi di understand..."Mahi-mahi," I saw Sid coming into the room..."Sakshi is out of a coma," he said...",yes, I just got the news...Isn't this amazing..."I said..."it is...we are going to Jaisalmer in the evening; I have booked the flight tickets for us.."he said...Wow, he already booked the tickets...I am so scared to show him my insecurities...My love...That I didn't even utter a word...We went to the airport...I was silent during the trip...We reached Jaisalmer..."Mahi what's wrong.." he said..."Nothing just thinking that what are we going to say to Sakshi di" I said...,"What to say...That we are married and you are my wife now, and I love you" he said..."But what if she doesn't agree to this" I asked..."Nothing as such gonna happen Mahi; let's go" he said....And started the car...We reached home..."Here we are" he said...I held his wrist; he looked at me..."Sid...I love you " I said it...

FINALLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Reading <3

Now i will post everyday as  my health is better now

Vote.Comment.Support

Your's

Erica <3