chapter 34

After five years

 Sid pov

It's been 5 years now since she left ... I didn't go anywhere to look for her ..i know where she is ... She is in Paris... Pursuing her master's..Vineet succeeded in finding out about her ...i never disturbed her since finally, she's doing what she wanted to ... Well about me ..i am married ...but i am gonna wait for her .. there is gonna be a time when she will surely come back to India ...i took care of Sakshi...and now she's fully recovered ..i did what mahi wanted me to do "knock knock " i looked at the door and it was Sakshi.."hey Sakshi" i said .."hey how are you" she asked ..i just smiled .."i know you are not okay since she left ... But don't worry ..i am going to call her soon since we know where she is" she said .."no Sakshi...i don't wanna bother her ..." I said .."Sid, you are a gem of a person" she said .. only I know how lonely I feel without her .. there's not a single second I haven't thought about her ..

Mahi pov

It's been really hard to leave all the things ..but nothing is left with me ... Leaving my dream .. i already got an offer from a university that's in Paris .. and i thought it's a beautiful opportunity to be away from all this .... And they both can marry each other .. who knows maybe they are married by now ... I haven't been in touch with anyone ...

I have started my higher studies here in Paris ..and now i am in a better position working as an interior designer.. it feels excellent to start your venture and own brand and make loads of money ..it's more heartbreaking that i am in a city of love without my love .. i still love Siddharth ...of course ... He is my first love ... I have made friends here .. and here Anay is one of my good friend here ..he is Indian origin but born and brought up in Paris only ..i glad to meet him as he always supports me .."heyyy you bub " i looked back. There was Anay...." nothing .. i was zoned out " i said .."that's the best thing about you" he said .."how" .."cuz then i can stare at you without any problem " he said .. i laughed a little .."i love your smile" he said .."thanks" i said ..."Anay what about Mr. Bronsen's project ..is it done? " I asked ..."on the way madam just giving finishing ..." He said okay okay ...

" By the way, Mahi there's a thing I wanted to talk about .." hm ..you will tell this thing in the office ..c'mon let's go ..we have to work ..." i said

We reached the office ..."yes Anay you were saying something .." i said .. working on my sheet ..."yes it was ..like ..." He stopped talking ..." continue" i said..."well boss wanted us to go somewhere for this huge project that we are getting ..it's about the whole office designing that too with many others things. . " he said..."okay that's not a problem.." i said .."but where do we have to go" i asked...

"IN..INDIAA" he said ..

i stopped working...i looked at him ..."what ..India?" I said ..."yes" he said .. How can the boss do this to me ...he knows I am ready to go anywhere leaving India. .i went to his cabin ..." Mr. Brad ..you know I don't wanna go to India; then why did you assign this huge deal to me" .. i asked ..."Mahi you have been an extraordinary designer that we have..i am really glad that instead of your company you are also giving time in here but.. this deal is important and i want your company name in this deal too ..this is a very huge opportunity i don't wanna mess this up ... Please Mahi think about it .. This will be good for us" he said ...

he is right till when i will be running from this .." for how many days " i asked..."at least 3-4 months.." he said..." where in India?" I asked ..." Mumbai.. It's in Maharashtra" he said ...i know where Mumbai is ...okay so I don't have to go to Delhi ..Cuz there's Siddharth... Perfect, then i will be in Mumbai for 3-4 months..." ok Mr. Brad," i said ..he smiled like a baby ..." when are we going ..." I asked .."as soon as you can..we don't wanna miss this " i heard a voice behind me. It was Anay ..he is happy ... Of course he is so much into India ... "Pack your bags then," i said to Anay and got back to my work... Shit, i can't concentrate ...i don't wanna go back ...mahi it's 3-4 months ..you can do it ..i thought

Finally, the day comes when i have to go ...i am feeling nervous and emotional at the same time i had already booked a ticket for Jaisalmer .. i want to meet my mother ... I missed her so much .."so you ready" Anay said .."yeah" i said we went to security for the other formalities ...it is going to be around 10 hours of flying ... Shittt i am gonna be tired... We finally boarded the plane .. i immediately took out my earphones. .." Mahi why you don't want to go India ..are you still angry with everyone" Anay asked .."i am not angry ...it's just. ..they are my past that's it. ..i don't wanna bother them " i said .."by the way with which group we have the project" i asked.."something called MKS enterprises" he said ...i nodded ... I opened my phone and started to see pics of my family .. me and Siddharth..i don't know how's he where he is ..i though miss his mom ... But i can't do anything about it... Everything was just so messed up .. And now it's been five years...i have grown so much now... Maybe Sakshi di is a mother by now ... No I don't wanna think about that...

At All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Reading

Vote.Comment.Share

Your's

Erica<3