Chapter 16

Mahi p.o.v

I came home, and as soon as I heard aunty calling me, I looked at her. She was smiling, but her smile faded when she saw me. "Mahi, what happened?" she asked me, wiping away my tears. I told her everything. "Oh, my poor child," she hugged me. "Let him come home; I will teach him a lesson," aunty said.

"Mahi!" I saw Siddharth coming towards me. I immediately ran to my room. "Mahiiii," he ran towards my room. I tried to shut the door, but he forcibly opened it. "Mahii, listen to me," he said. "Listen to what? Huh? What? You blaming me for misplacing, huh? Or for stealing from you? Is there anything left to make me feel so bad? First, you married me against my will," I said. "It was not against... you said yes," he said. "Seriously, Siddharth? Aren't you ashamed before saying this bullshit? I know you are a mean man... You insulted me in front of everyone... what will I get by misplacing your file?" I was screaming like hell... It feels like all my rage from marriage is coming out now.

"Mahi, I thought you did it out of curiosity," he said. "What? Curious... that too with the thing related to you... I will never... you didn't listen to me... I told you I didn't, but you shouted at me... that too in front of everyone... I hate you... I hate you so much... you didn't deserve that brownie... I don't know... but you ruined everything... First my sister's life... and now mine..." I said. He looked at me seriously. "Are you saying that whatever happened to Sakshi... is it because of me?" he said. "Yessss... yes... we were so happy... you are a bad luck charm for me... I lost my sister... she is in a coma... I lost my dreams... I lost my happiness... it doesn't feel like I am alive... and the reason for this feeling is you... You... and only youuuu..." I said.

SID's POV

"You... you... you..." she said all this while crying and dropping down in front of me, sobbing. "Well, in that case... what if it's you, Mahi," I said. "What?" she said, looking at me. "Yes... maybe you are the bad luck charm... you have been out of the city for like 5 years, and once you came back... she met with an accident and was in a coma... we were about to get married and so happy for that," I said, looking at her. "A sister will never want this to happen to her another sister," she said. "Just like that, a lover will never want this to happen to the love of his life," I said. She looked at me disgusted. "Oh really... you and lover?? What kind of lover marries the younger sister of the love of his life...." she said. "Shut up Mahi." "I will not." "You have to." "You are just a mean man... you don't love my sister... you are just a douchebag..." ... "Mahiiiii," I shouted at her, almost making my hand up. She looked at my hand. "Sidd... Put your hand down... is this what I teach you," mom shouted from a distance. I felt tears in my eyes. I moved my face from her. "Listen Mahi, there's no need to talk to me ever," I said. "Thank God, I am so lucky... I would love to die... rather than talk to you again," she said and went out. I immediately went to my room. I don't know what happened; I burst into tears. It's like all my guilt is coming out. I have never cried like this in a long time.

MAHI's POV

"You are just a mean man... you don't love my sister... you are just a douchebag..." ... "Mahiiiii," he shouted at me, almost making his hand up. As he was going to slap me, I looked at his hand. "Sidd... Put your hand down... is this what I teach you," mom shouted from a distance. I felt tears in my eyes. First, he doesn't trust me... and now he was about to slap me... "Listen Mahi, there's no need to talk to me ever," he said. "Thank God, I am so lucky... I would love to die... rather than talk to u again," I said and went out. I am feeling miserable... "Mahi... mahii," I saw Siddharth's mom coming towards me... I looked at her... she stopped looking at me... then left from there... I think she understood I wanted to be alone this time.

I went to my room... I dropped on my bed... I got that visual where he was about to slap me... I got up and went to his room to warn him about this... I was about to enter, but I heard sobbing... 'is he crying'... I don't know why, but my anger melted... I knocked on the door... After a minute, he opened the door... I could tell from his face he was crying... "I..." "I told you to not talk to me ever... don't you have a brain to understand," he said, interrupting , me.. "You know what... I came here to say sorry... whenever I try to do something good for you, you always spoil it... and now... I will make sure not only to talk but not to see your face also," I said and went to my room... he always makes sure to jump on my nerves... I will make sure to don't talk to him ever...

SID's POV

I heard a knock on my door... I know it must be my mom... I went to the washroom to wash my face and went to open the door... I saw Mahi standing... now what she wants to say... I don't want to hear anything mean again... "I..." "I told you to not talk to me ever... don't you have a brain to understand," I said, interrupting her... she made a face... "You know what... I came here to say sorry... whenever I try to do something good for you.... you always spoiled it... and now... I will make sure not only talk but not to see your face also," she said and went to her room... what!!! Why good.. why... I went to her... but I think it's a waste now... I always spoil everything... it's okay if we don't talk... I looked at her room and closed my door..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Reading

Vote.Comment.Share

Your's

Erica <3