Chapter 31

Mahi pov

"Sid, I love you," I said. I wanted to say this. I am scared to lose him.

"Hey, I love you too. I have waited so long to hear this. Still, I just wanted to say, don't worry, nothing will happen. I will tell Sakshi everything once she is okay. She is still recovering," he said. I nodded.

We went inside, and Mom greeted me with a hug. I went directly to Sakshi di. "Di," I said. She slowly opened her eyes. "Di," I said with happy tears in my eyes. She finally woke up. "I am so glad you woke up," I said. She tried to smile; I think she's so weak. "How much time will it take for her to properly wake up?" I asked the nurse. "She has recovered a lot. As soon as she recovers, she will gain awareness, and with time, she will undoubtedly wake up," the nurse said. "Hey," I looked back. There was Siddharth. I smiled at him. "Hi, Sakshi," he said. I looked at di, and there was a smile on her face. I could see there's a spark in her eyes. "How's she?" he asked. "She's recovering," I said. "Let's go; Mom is calling us," he said. I nodded. We were going out of the room when we heard a faint voice calling "Sid." We both looked back. It was Sakshi di. "Sid," she called again. He looked at me; I told him to go. Sid went to her. She extended her hand to hold his hand. Sid again looked at me.

This time I didn't say anything. At this time, Sakshi di already took his hand. "Hi, Sakshi," he said. She smiled and started crying. "No, no, don't cry. You are okay," he said. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. "Sakshi, take a rest; you need it," he said. "You waited," she said slowly. That's it; I can't bear this anymore. I went out. I felt like crying, and I started crying. "Mahi," I know this is Sid. "You shouldn't have married me," I said, crying. "Hey, I told you, don't cry," he said and took me into his embrace. I cried like a baby, hugging him. "Don't cry, Mahi," he said and kissed me on my forehead. We all had dinner. I went to Sakshi di; she opened her eyes. "How are you?" I asked. "Trying to get up," she said slowly. "I know you will get well soon," I said and kissed her forehead.

After five days

We are going to stay here for about two weeks. We are staying in my room. "I like how you designed this house. I am sure you will prepare our dream house more beautiful than this," he said. I smiled and went to him and started kissing him. I couldn't let him go. No, no, I will talk to Sakshi di. I will convince her. I could feel his firm lips on mine, and we started exploring each other's mouths. It was so passionate.

"Mahi," I heard Mom. I immediately moved away. "Shit," he said. I laughed a little. "Yes, Mom," I said and went out. "Yes, Mom." "Go to Sakshi; she's calling you," I got a dead feeling. "Mom, you told her?" I said. "No, not yet," she said. I went to her. "Hi, Di," I said. "Mahi," she said slowly and tried to get up. I went to her and helped her to get up. She hugged me; I hugged her back tightly. "You are a warrior, Di. You fought back, and now you are here," I said and looked at her. She was still looking so beautiful. "How are you?" I asked. I am sure she recovered a lot from the last few days. "I am good," I said. "I know you must have been crying all day seeing me like this," she said. "Shut up," I said. "Is Sid here?" she asked. "Yes," I said.

"Can you please call him?" she said. I nodded. I went up to him. "Um, so can we continue what we left off in the middle?" he said. "Di is calling you," I said. He didn't say anything. "Should I go?" he asked. I nodded. I also went with him. Sid went to Sakshi di; I was right behind him. "Hey, Sakshi, how are you?" he asked. She suddenly took his hand in hers. "How are you?" she asked. "I am good," he said.

Then Di looked at me. "Mahi, can you go out for a minute? I need to talk to him," she said. I felt embarrassed. I nodded. "Sakshi, she can stay here; she is your sister," he said. "Sid, it's personal," she told him. "It's okay; I am going out," I said and went out. But I was there standing near the door. "Sid, is everything okay?" she asked. "Yes, everything is fine," he said. "I fought back for you, and see, I am here only for you. I wanted to complete that wedding which I left in the middle," she said. I felt a thud in my heart.

"Sakshi, first you get recovered, then we will talk about this," he said.

"No, marry me today only. See, I am totally okay. I am recovering, but I can be yours. I can't wait to be yours," she said. "What happened, Mahi?" Mom asked me. "Di is telling Sid to marry her today only," I said. I am not crying or anything; I am just numb. "What?" Mom said and took my hand, and we went inside. "What happened, Sakshi?" Mom asked. "Nothing, I was just telling Siddharth that we should marry soon," she said. "But that's not possible," Mom said and looked at us. "Why? Why is it not possible?" She asked.

Mom went silent, Dad also came into the room. "What happened, Dad? What's happening?" she asked. "Sakshi, actually..." Sid took a pause and looked at me. I nodded. "Sakshi..." "...What? Why is this marriage not possible?" she asked. "Sakshi, I am married now," Sid said. Di looked at him, shocked. She looked at Mom. Mom nodded. "What? To whom?" Di said. Sid looked at me; Sakshi di looked at me. I nodded; she was shocked. "What? Mahi? My little sister? My baby?" she asked. "Yes," Sid said.

"What? Why? Why did you marry her?" She said, almost shouting. I can see her heart rate going up. "Di, don't shout, please," I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.""Because I told them to," Dad said. She looked at Dad. "You know the reason, beta," he said.

"Dad, it doesn't mean that you let her marry my fiancé. She is my sister. Look at her age. She has so much to do with her life," she said.

"We were left with no option," he said.

"Come here, Mahi," Di said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Reading 

Vote.Comment.Share

Your's

Erica <3