Chapter 14

Sid P.o.v

I know she wants the pasta... her eyes are twinkling like a baby. I chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" she said. "Well, just so you know, I am making this for myself," I said. Her face dropped for a moment. "Okay, it's not like I wanted that," she said, making a face. "If I want to, I can order," she said. "Well, how was your day?" I asked. "It's good," she said. I am just wondering how she's talking to me so nicely. I slowly looked at her. Her focus was on pasta. We stood silently till the time I made pasta. I looked back and saw mom looking at us, all smiles. "Well, can you take care of pasta for like a minute?" I said to Mahi. "Sure," she immediately took the spatula. I went to my mom. "What, mom?" I asked. "Nothing... I just went out with her today. Sid, she's one of the intelligent girls, brilliant. She has dreams, she's soft-spoken, talkative, bubbly," my mom said. I couldn't believe her. I always saw the opposite of these words. "I think you both can work out this marriage," she said. I looked at her. "No, mom... what are you talking about... did you forget I was getting married to Sakshi?" I said. "But that was then. In reality, you got married to her younger sister," mom said. I got up. "Mom, I don't want to argue about this," I said and went to the kitchen. I saw Mahi cutting mushrooms. "Hey, hey, hey... what are you doing?" I asked. "Well, cutting mushrooms for the pasta," she said. "Madam, my pasta is already done," I said. "I know... now I am making one for me," she said. "Oh really? Okay then."

MAHI'S POV

Oh god... I can't control my craving for pasta... but I think he is in no mood to give me... he took out all the pasta in one bowl and went away. I am not feeling like making one... I put everything aside and went out. I checked my mobile so that I can order online... but my mobile died. "Ughhhh," I got irritated and got up. I saw Siddharth standing at the kitchen door... he licked his spoon and showed me a bowl and with a smirk, he went to the kitchen. I got so angry... I went into the kitchen. "I hate you," I said to him. I turned around. I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned back. "What?" he said. "I hate you," I said while struggling to free my hand from his grip. "But why?" he asked. "Nothing," I released my hand and ran to my room... I opened the door and jumped on my bed.

After taking a nap for like an hour or so, I woke up... I need coffee... I thought and went to the kitchen... As I entered, I saw a bowl of white sauce pasta with mushrooms and pepper... there was a note... 'I know you love pasta.' I smiled... he is not that bad... I took my pasta and went on to eat... I saw upstairs that Siddharth was going to his room... "Hello Siddharth," I called to him... he looked at me... "Thank you for the pasta... and it is delicious," I said. He smiled and went in... I should do something for him as a thank you.

Next day

I woke up... and went out... aunty told me that Siddharth already went to the office... "Aunty, what's his favorite thing for dessert?" I asked... aunty looked at me shocked... "No aunty, it's just for a thank you... he made pasta for me," I said... She looked at me gave a curious smile and told me "It's a hazelnut brownie," aunty said... "Okay, I will order for him at his office.".. "Oh Mahi... that too he likes from a specific place only... that is near his office... why don't you go and give it to him directly... with a thank you card... you will also see his office," aunty said... "Are you sure, aunty?" I asked... "Yes, I will call the driver," aunty said and went out.

Well, I can go there... I went to my room and got ready... I wore my black jeggings and green crop top... made a pony and a little lip balm and went out... After Half an hour, I finally reached the place 'DELICE.'

WOW... it seems to be a lovely bakery... I went inside and bought two hazelnut brownies for him... I went to his office and I was amazed... it was such a huge building... I went inside...

"Ma'am, how may I help you?" a girl asked me... "Ahh, can you please tell me where Siddharth Saxena is?" I wondered... "Well, he is the boss of our company. Nobody can meet him that easily. Give me your full introduction and the reason you came here... then we will see if you can meet him or not," she said... I looked at her disgusted... "Sonali, what are you doing?" I saw a man coming shouting towards her... "Vineet, she's just a random girl who wanted to meet Siddharth sir," she said... "You are no one to decide if she's random or not... go do your work," he said... she gave me a look and went away... "Hey Mahi," I looked at him surprised... "How do you know my name?" I asked... "Well, hi, I am Vineet and I am Siddhart's PA and also his childhood friend... so I know everything," he said with a little smile... "Hey Vineet," I said... "Well, I bought something for Siddharth... can you tell me where he is?" I asked... "Well, he's in an important meeting right now... you can come with me and wait in his cabin," he said...

I went with Vineet to Siddharth's office... "Wow, it's such a huge building," I said... "I know, Mahi ma'am.".."Hello Vineet... call me Mahi only," I said... I entered the cabin... it's such a classy cabin... with such a black and white touch... "Mahi, wait here... he will be back soon,".. I nodded at him and he went out... I roamed around the cabin and found a frame... there is a picture of Sakshi di and him... it's from their Roka day... We never know what's written in our life... I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment & Share 

Keep Reading

Your's

Erica <3