Chapter 38

PRESENT DAY

MAHI POV

Sid told me everything... I am feeling so miserable now... I was unable to utter a word... "But since now you are back, I won't let you go even for a second," he said... I looked at him and hugged him... "I am sorry," I said... He caressed my hair... After a long five years, I feel relaxed, relieved, and secure around him... I won't hurt him anymore and will make up for whatever he missed in these five years.

After two days...

Everyone has gone back to their houses... Ma pa went to Jaisalmer... Di went to Delhi... Anay and I are in Mumbai only since we have work... but today Sid and I, we are going to Delhi... He told me about some important work related to MKS Enterprises... We boarded the plane together... I held his hand the whole time... We reached Delhi... We went home... "Welcome back," Mom said. I hugged her... It was such a wholesome moment... I went to our room... I saw my pictures in the frame... In one frame, it was Sid and me... I went to the balcony... the breeze... I miss this... I missed this so much... "Nostalgia, huh?" I looked back and it was Sid... "Yes, a lot," I said... He came to me... And hugged me... "I missed you so much, Mahii," he said... "I missed you too... It was so hard for me to leave you and to think that you're married to Sakshi Di... I have always loved you..." I said... He kissed me on my forehead... "Come on, we are going somewhere," he said... "Where?" I said... "Just come," he took my hand and we went out.

I sat in the car; he put a blindfold on me... "Sid, what is it?" I said... "You trust me, right? Let's go," I nodded... After some time, he finally stopped the car... He took me out... And finally opened my blindfold... It took a few seconds to recognize this place... OMG, it's the same place where our dream house was going to be built... I saw a board where 'Our Dream House' was written... I looked at him... "You didn't complete the design. Now you have to complete it... so that we can live here," he said... I hugged him... "I can't believe all this," I said... And looked at him... And this time I kissed him... I kissed him so hard... He held my hair softly and started kissing me back... I wanted to kiss him for life... We continued with the kiss until we were left with no breath... "Finally, our not-so-perfect marriage is our perfect marriage," I said... "Yes, it is," he said...

"Our perfect marriage," he said... We stood there and looked at the land silently... imagining all the life and moments that I was going to spend with him... "I love you, Siddharth Saxena," I said... "And I love you so so much, Miss Mahi Rajpoot," he said... I smiled and hugged him... Finally, I got what I always dreamed of... my career, my love, my family, and now soon my home...'Our Dream House'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it, guys!

Vote.Comment.Share

Thank you so much for your patience with this story <3

Your's 

Erica <3