Chapter 5

He is continuously looking at me; "Listen, I am sorry for what I did today, okay, I am sorry," I said.

"Don't you have any manners?" he said.

"What?" I said.

"I am your jiju...so you have to call me jiju," he told.

"You are not married yet, so technically you are not," I said.

We both looked at each other angrily. It's like I don't like him, and he also doesn't like me. And now he is going to be my jiju. How am I going to tolerate him...

Siddharth's POV

What does she think of herself? How does she behave so immaturely? First, she just randomly started shouting at me yesterday, and now she is saying sorry. That too with attitude. When Sakshi told me about her sister, I never thought her to be like this. Sakshi is full of grace, simple, soft on the other side. Her sister Mahi is not at all soft-spoken. Is this the way someone treats their sister's would-be husband? I was thinking all of this and didn't realize that I was looking at her. As soon as I realized, I moved my eyes from her.

"So, how did you meet Sakshi di?" she asked.

I looked at her, "So you talk like this also," I said.

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Nothing. I thought that you were like this only, always shouting," I said.

She rolled her eyes, and then I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" she said.

"Nothing," I said.

"Listen, I want to normalize things between you and me because you are going to be my sister's husband, so I have to respect you, and you have to respect me also so that's why I want to have this normalized bond between us so that after marriage whenever we will meet at any occasion, we can tolerate each other. Otherwise, I don't like you," she said.

"Well, there is no need to like me because your sister already loves me," I said and then left.

Mahi's POV

"Well, I don't need you to like me. Your sister already loves me," he said, and then he left with a smirk. I hate that smirk. Oh God, why are you doing this to me? I always thought that I am going to enjoy with my jiju so much, I am going to take so many gifts from my jiju, but now things are messed up. How can I even going to face him...

After some time, everyone gathered in a hall. Now it was time for the Siddharth family to leave. Everyone bid goodbye to each other. Jiju asked Sakshi di for a long drive, but our father would not allow it; you know I told you about traditions. Sakshi Di made a puppy face in front of my father.

"Okay, you can go with Siddharth, but on only one condition," he said.

"What?" Sakshi di asked.

"You have to take Mahi also," I looked at him, shocked. 'What,' I thought in my mind. Sakshi di looked at me happily. I fought with Papa that I don't want to go.

"Why are you doing this? Anyhow she is getting married next week, so let her go. I don't want to ruin their time," I said. My father gave me a look. Now I don't have any choice. I can't argue with him; I have to go.

"Okay fine, I will go," I went out. I looked at Siddharth; he was looking at me pissed.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he said.

Why, God, whyyyyyyy... I cursed my luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live, Love & Laugh 

keep loving guys

Your's 

Erica <3