Announcement

Dear Diary,

Today's been very interesting. Very, very interesting.

Management said the PR was over so Hayley and I officially called it quits. The fans were pretty stoked about it.

It's only been two weeks into the new year, by the way. I don't think ending a PR relationship qualifies for interesting or filling Louis' words, but what else happened today does.

I had seen Louis when I got back from the states and we ordered in for his late birthday celebration. It wasn't what I had planned but he told me to wait, that we'd be able to celebrate it for real later.

He told me patience was the key.

So I finally caved and asked him about what his words meant. He told me that he was tired of it; everything. He told me everything was gonna change this year.

I don't know if that excited me or scared me. Were we actually going to get what we wanted? Or was it going to bite us in the rear at the end?

That wasn't even the interesting part either. Sure, it was if you looked at it from my stand point but Louis did another thing. He went on to twitter and tweeted, "Have some exciting news coming in a few weeks! :)"

Fans went nuts. With it being on the same days as I had "broken up" with Hayley, Larries began to speculate. Others thought it might be another football charity match he was hosting and others thought it might be music related. No one was fighting, excluding a couple that did.

Management, however, wasn't too pleased by Louis' tweet. They told him he wouldn't be announcing anything unless he/we talked it out with them first.

I think it went in one ear and out the other for Louis. He just smiled and nodded to everything they said. When they left, he turned to me and told me, "This year, Harry. It's time."

Those words left me with a chill more than the others did. These words, I knew the meaning behind them; and it left me terrified. Terrified for him with what management would do.

But I trusted him.

So when he told me this, I just nodded. He knew what he was doing and I could only do what he told me to do.

Be patient.

Things I Can't:
#24- Announce anything without management's consent.

Love,
H. xx