Beard

Dear Diary,

It's that time of year again.

Snow, cold weather, Christmas, hot cocoa, and mostly importantly: Louis' birthday.

Yup, it's finally December!

December can be either a fun month or a terrible one. Management decided it'd be a terrible one.

With my lyric changes on stage and the fans getting excited about it and the other stuff that has added up to now, they've decided to change things up to straightened them out.

Literally.

Usually in December I get the honors of dating a popular celebrity female to help promote our album. This year it's look like I'll be doing that again along with covering up 'Larry'.

This time I'm dating a lovely girl named Hayley. She's not really a famous celebrity but management really wanted to cover up what we've done.

Don't get me wrong, Hayley was very nice and beautiful, but I loved Louis. She knew that too since it was her job to cover it up with me. We both actually really liked cats, so we usually talked about hers she had back at home. His name was Flicker since his eyes had a bright ring of blue around them. You could see the glare of them at night with a light.

Of course, even if we became good friends, the Larry shippers didn't find it convincing. None of the hand holding, kisses, mini dates, or taking her over to the UK.

I found out she really loves this tea my mum makes.

They knew the December line up, they knew how it worked. It's happened for two years, this being the third. Even non-shippers knew it was PR related.

I didn't really care if they knew or not because it pleased management that the media focused on this instead of the Larry stuff.

Louis did care, however.

The day I told him I got a 'beard' (such a weird term) he didn't look too pleased at all. He has Eleanor, a good friend of us both, so he didn't think it'd be necessary for me to have one as well.

He understands the PR stunt, but when I told him about it covering up with what's happened lately, he was not a happy camper. He looked really upset, I thought I had seen tears in his eyes.

He said it was unnecessary for them to give me one as he already had one. I couldn't argue there but I reminded him that I had gone out of line with lyric changes.

He told me that was small to the amount of things we could've been doing. That was true, but I think if we had done worse things, then I wouldn't just be getting a fake girlfriend.

After this, Louis was a little less peppy on stage during the tour. We had finally resumed our shows that were taking place in America. He was still his goofy self with his face making, he just didn't attempt any interactions with me.

That seemed to please management even more, but that made me even more upset. I wanted Louis happy and being himself and I definitely didn't want management thinking they had won.

My beard never lasted long, as it usually is just for winter promo, but since that only played a little part, I wasn't sure anymore. They could have me keep Hayley until tour ends. Or longer if they seemed it was necessary.

From my stand point it wasn't, as we were only hiding the truth.

Things I Can't:
#19- Date who I want

Love,
H. xx