Stage Incident

Dear Diary,

The tour life has been good to me. Well, apart from having a shoe thrown at my crotch or my band mate pulling my pants down you in front of thousands of people. Other than that, life was good.

Everything was falling into place, everyone was happy, and everyone was having a grand time. Being on stage is always a blast, especially when you're on it with your four best friends.

The rush of performing never gets old. You think after awhile it would get old, but it doesn't. There's always something new happening on stage then the night before.

With the thrill that comes with performing, I, of course, get caught up in the moment and forget the rules. One of those rules include not interacting with Louis that would give the crowd any ideas.

It's a shame really since it'd only be the truth.

Besides that point, I guess I took it too far one time on stage. So after I was taken aside and retold the rules. Louis watched, not looking very pleased with management.

After that, I was also pulled aside again when Louis left. I was told to stay away from Louis completely on stage. That rang a few bells in my head. I left beyond irritated and mad.

So for the next tour date I made sure I was nowhere near Louis. It broke my heart and I did notice him giving me secret looks, not understand what was happening.

When we were brought to the second stage and answering twitter questions, the rules went blank in my mind again. I reached for Louis, but froze mid way.

I was stepping towards him but pulled my hand back and acted like I was scratching my back. Louis never found out about the incident, but the fans did.

Twitter that night and the next day blew up with videos, vines, gifs, and pictures of the incident. I prayed that Louis would stay offline and never notice it.

I did nothing this time to settle the mess on twitter. If they found out I knew about it they'd just bombard me with questions and draw more attention to it. It would be smart to stay out of it and let it die out.

Louis never found out about the incident, or at least he never confronted me about it. Twitter was better later the next day.

I had Niall do something funny on stage that night to distract them from the incident the night before. It seemed to work but I did see a few people still discussing it.

Deciding to ignore the twitter part of my life, I instead went onto Instagram and posted a picture of a quote and tagged my mum in it. Hopefully that'll help the distraction.

But the quote was true. My mom is a king, even if she's a woman.

Things I Can't:
#12- Interact with Louis on stage

Love,
H. xx