Media Uproar

Dear Diary,

I don't know what to say. That's shocking isn't it?

I should be saying its a day I'll never forget, just like I've always opened these past few entries with. But I don't know if I want to remember it.

It's been one day since the twitcam and everything has exploded. News coverage, newspapers, online articles, blogs, twitter, anything- you name it and you'll find something related to Louis and I.

Not that it's bad, most of it is "Bandmates Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson come out as gay" or "Bandmates Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson reveal their relationship."

There's loads of support on all the pages/articles, but there's always a few downers. People who aren't fans of us or related to us, their opinions didn't really matter if they were negative. Sure, negativity always hurts. It's almost impossible to not notice it and feel its effect.

Our families were happy for us, the fans were happy, the other boys were happy, and most importantly- Louis and I were happy.

The media uproar the day of the twitcam was probably the most intense because no one had the real story/evidence the fans did. Paparazzi don't sit around and watch artists' twitcams and most online magazines and articles rely on what spreads around online.

So, watching them run frantically around in the streets, on the news, and online was pretty amusing. Fans were still freaking out as well, people who were asleep during it were asking what had happened.

Louis and I had to make sure to watch ourselves when maneuvering around the city. We didn't want to be swarmed by paparazzi or news cast. They surrounded our houses and our family members'. We decided to take refuge at the secret apartment we had together.

There was where we watched news coverage of us and read comments about us online. The trends were taken over by our fans trending about the events.

All the positivity made Louis and I smile. There were so many fans who had shipped Larry since forever who were crying they were so happy. Others who hadn't, accepted us and gave us positivity as well.

And the others.... well, there is always the few bad eggs.

Get it? Because it's Twitter?

That was terrible, I'm sorry.

Just trying to lighten up the mood because what I saw from a few fans, yes fans, crushed my heart.

They said they didn't believe us and it's all a joke and a PR stunt. They still called Larry shippers deluded. Some other fans said they were going to stop supporting us.

That's what hurt: the fans.

The ones who have been by us all the time, were now turning their backs on us. I know it's not all of them but one is enough to break my heart. I love all my fans, no matter who or what they are.

It's sad I couldn't say the same for some of them. I love them none the less. They supported us back then and I'm grateful for it.

It just breaks my heart to see the reason for my happiness is making fans go away.

Things I Can't:
#29- Believe fans wouldn't support us

Love,
H. xx