Fans Online

Dear Diary,

Drama.

No one likes it. At least I don't.

Some people decide to start it because they're bored. Some people start it without wanting to; they see a rumor and alert others if it.

Or people are just very observant and point things out that other people tend to think they're over analyzing.

Anyway, drama is the key word here in this entry.

Our fandom after the video went viral, went nuts.

Some fans were disappointed that we we're having a stadium tour. I don't know why though. It gives them a chance to see us and with a new album coming out it makes sense to have another tour.

Some are pissed it wasn't an announcement about an acoustic album. Maybe one day we'll do that.

Some even trended #1BIGDISAPPOINTMENT.

That made me upset. I don't see why so many were upset about it.

But then there were fans who supported it and tried to tell other fans the plus side of it.

Those fans made me happy.

When the fans fight with each other it makes me upset. We're suppose to be a family. We're not suppose to fight about something so silly.

That wasn't even the worst part of the drama.

Larry shippers analyzed our video and I forgot I was looking at Louis when it first started.

They pointed out that I was looking at him and when he smiled, mine got bigger.

Not going to lie on this one. I did.

The non-Larry shippers are saying that I was smiling at Niall, because Louis squeezed his side with his fingers, making him make a funny face.

Other people are just saying they're over analyzing again.

And that's when the drama exploded.

Tweets were flying back and forth with proof and other shutting it down with their own.

The hate flew back and forth as well. That's what I don't like. Let people ship whatever they want.

It doesn't cost anything to be nice.

I don't get the point in telling someone they're stupid for shipping something else. Or that they're blind. I'll never understand that one.

One I see a lot from non-shippers is that Louis hates the Larry shippers.

Now, that one baffles me.

Louis doesn't hate any of his fans. I don't hate any. He loves them. He doesn't care who ships what.

I don't know why they would tell people in their own fandom that their idol hates them. Especially to the ones that Louis had saved.

It makes no sense to me. Let people ship whatever they want. If it bothers you, ignore it. I don't see how it effects you unless you get involved.

Anyway, to stop the silly fighting I tweeted something completely stupid. Something that made no sense.

All I knew was that my plan worked. The fighting had stopped.

Things I Can't:
#5- Stand the fans fighting with each other

Love,
H. xx