Bullshit

Dear Diary,

My heart has never been so beaten upon before.

Management took a huge step today in 'stopping' Larry rumors. When I found out about it, my heart had felt as if it were ripped out and stomped on.

Maybe even set on fire afterwards.

The point is that it hurt; like hell. I'm usually not one to swear, but that's what it felt like. Even though it wasn't real, it felt like it.

Watching it happen to was even worse. It's like sitting on the sideline, watching something happen and you can't stop it. You're there, but unable to do anything to interfere.

What could be so hurtful to me, you may ask.

The date they were set to go on wasn't bad. I mean, they always go out in public. It's nothing new.

What was new though, was the tweet Louis had to do. Even worse, they made him reply to a fan about it. Could you imagine getting tweeted by your idol and him basically shutting you down on something? Yeah, that's basically what it was.

The tweet was him basically saying that, and I quote, that Larry was "bullshit" and asking why the shippers can't accept that he's happy.

Louis meant no harm by it what so ever though, he never means harm in any tweet. It crushed people's "ship" or whatever the fans call it.

Most importantly, to me, was that it crushed my heart. It pained me to read it, even though I knew the truth. Sadly, I couldn't talk to Louis for the rest of the night. Not due to management or anything like that, I was just deeply saddened.

Louis understood and spent the rest of the day with Eleanor for their date. Him and El are good friends so I'm sure they're having fun with whatever they're doing. Me? I'm sitting in our room sulking.

I know I shouldn't be so hurt by this but it's kind of hard not to be. Even worse, the fans went nuts on twitter again.

Fights, fights, fights and more fights. If you were to log onto twitter right now, that's all you would see. People shoving the tweet down Larry shippers' throats and them firing back about it.

It was a horrid scene to watch. I haven't been on in an hour because I can't bare seeing it all. The fans are suppose to be a huge family. They're suppose to be close and support each other. Now, they're fighting and putting each other down.

Does management know the side effects of what they're doing? Not just to Louis and I, but the fans as well.

Sitting here and spilling my heart out into this journal/diary is where I can only find comfort right now. If I were to face Louis right now I might cry or just sulk even more.

It's not like I don't want his comfort but I think being alone right now is the right way to treat this; this sadness.

Anyways, the tour starts this week. So, there is something to look forward to and to be happy about. I think I'm going to go eat some ice cream and listen to music.

Goodnight.

Things I Can't:
#10- Stand management shutting us down

Love,
H. xx