M&G Photo

Dear Diary,

To start off this entry, I would like to say that it's official that our album was released. It went #1 again, and it's amazing that we had three #1 albums all over the world.

It never sizes to amaze me that we have the fans we do. They do so much for us and I hope they know we're very grateful for it. Without them, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Where are we exactly?

The first show of our world wide stadium tour! And the punny thing about it is that the tour is called Where We Are Tour.

Did you catch it in my earlier lines?

I hope so or I look like an idiot.

Annnnnnyways! So the tour started today in South America. We have VIP tickets which let you have a chance to meet us and take a picture with us.

Now, they get to choose how they want us to pose for the picture. Of course, with management there are always exceptions to that rule.

Aka no 'Larry'.

A girl came in happy to see us and we all hugged her and talked for a bit before she asked for us to pose for her picture. She had Niall and Liam posing like they were taking prom pictures. She had gone up to Louis and I and asked if we could do the same.

Not knowing what to say, I looked to Louis and he calmly said, "Wouldn't you rather have me propose to you than Zayn? I'd make such a better husband than him."

I heard Zayn laugh and call out bullshit in the background. Smiling, I saw the girl say alright but I knew in her heart she wanted Zayn. Louis knew it too which made my heart hurt more for her.

So in the end, Zayn and I posed together for her picture. When she left I saw Louis sit down. I walked over to him and he told me, "I hate doing that to them. It's their picture."

All I did was pat him on the shoulder and say, "I know Lou, I know."

When we get asked to take a regular standing picture in a row, Louis and I are never standing next to each other.

It does irritate me, I won't lie but as management says, "It's for the better."

I don't need pictures to let the fans know I love Louis. They know it already from everything else.

But I must admit it, it would be nice to take cute/funny pictures with Louis and being able to post them. Like the old days in the X Factor.

One of my favorites was when louis proposed to me with a rose. After, we took a 'selfie' with the stem in both of our mouths.

It would be awesome if we could do stuff like that again. Posting selfies of our trips around the world would be incredible to do. Maybe even tweet each other like the old days as well.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Things I Can't:
#11- Interact with Louis in fan photos

Love,
H. xx