Awards Show Performance

Dear Diary,

Today was eventful. Yesterday with all the stuff that happened with the car situation, today was wild too.

Today was the award show that we flew to America for. We were nominated for Best Album with "Take Me Home" and Best Duo/Music Group. We won both, along with a tweeting vote spree for Best Fans.

We do have the best fans in t world !

Did you like my Niall impersonation? I thought it was pretty good!

Anyway, back on to the topic of this entry.

We were to sing our new single, Story Of My Life on the show tonight.

The way it's set up is we stand in a circle sort of and the person who is up with their solo is in the front of the circle, then we rotate to the next solo.

Cool if you ask me.

That's the not big hype - beside winning the awards - it was when we were singing.

I always sing when I'm in my house back in London. I also always sing to Louis whenever I have the chance. Of course, he tells me to stop it.

I know he loves it though.

While we were singing tonight, I caught myself singing to him tonight instead of the crowd.

Okay, I wasn't serenading him and all, but I was watching him while I would sing.

It may not have been a big deal if I hadn't ripped my eyes off of him so quickly a cheetah wouldn't have matched my speed. Weird metaphor, but you get the idea.

My pitch got off a little too when I looked away. That was the big give away that caused an uproar.

The crowd didn't gasp or start booing; twitter blew up with clips and all.

It doesn't bother me that I messed up on a pitch, I can always blame a little cold or still being jet lagged.

So that's what I did to calm down the twitter drama. They didn't really pay attention to my head whip as they focused on my pitch change.

I had tweeted, "Jet lagged still, the things it does".

Wasn't really a usual tweet of mine, but oh well.

The other uproar that had me nervous was management after we got off stage. They had seen me singing to Louis.

That's why I stopped looking at him. They were watching me from behind the stage and even in the crowd.

They said I screwed up with looking at Louis while I sang and my pitch. Well maybe if they weren't giving me a death glare, I wouldn't have been so freaked out.

Anyways, I was left feeling like crap the rest of the night. Louis had tried to cheer me up when we got back to our hotel but it did nothing to help.

He tried to even sing to me but it didn't help at all, making me remember that I was staring at him during our performance.

I'll just sleep it off, since Louis gave up on me.

He didn't really give up on me, he kind of just figured out I couldn't be cheered up.

I need time alone anyways. Goodnight.

Things I Can't:
#7- Look at Louis while I sing

Love,
H. xx