Charity Football Match

Dear Diary,

Today was a day for the books. Louis made us all proud!

He participated in a charity match where he played with his favorite team the Doncaster Rovers. He had his little captain badge on his arm.

Niall, Liam, and I were all on the pitch on the sideline to cheer him on throughout the game. Eleanor had to stay in the stands but she was given a good seat with the rest of Lou's family.

Anyways, Louis played great! The team won 2-1! Louis scored the winning goal.

He got fouled pretty bad in the first half, legs taken out underneath him. It was dirty!

Everyone booed at the guy, but Louis laughed it off with him as he helped him up. Good sportsmanship.

At the end, they let him take a PK (it didn't take effect on the score) and he made it! He really fooled the goalie on it!

We all cheered and screamed on the sideline. It was a great time. Niall ran out and hugged louis, which made my heart hurt a little since I couldn't do that.

Liam and I settled for high fives and we all ran around the pitch at the end, earning screams from the fans.

Overall, it was a fun time.

When we got into the tunnel, I was finally able to hug Louis. He hugged me back and I told him, "That was amazing! You did spectacular!"

He was laughing and said thank you to me and hugged me again. We were walking back to his dressing room when he grabbed my hand.

It made me smile. It felt good and it felt right.

It did make me a little sad, however. Because this was when we could only do this. In private and out of the public eye.

By the look Louis gave me, I knew he thought it too. He hated it, and he wanted to be able to do it whenever.

Unfortunately, we can't and that's just how things are for now. Hopefully, soon, it'll change.

Things I Can't:
#16- Hug/Hold hands with Louis in public

Love,

H. xx