Tattoos

Dear Diary,

After the awards show, the day after, the crew and I like to stick around LA for a few days.

Especially since we all love to get tattoos- excluding Niall.

We recently got Liam to start getting some but I don't think he'll get as many as me and Zayn. That's alright with me, I don't care how many other people get.

I mean, look at how many I have!

Louis finally caved into getting one. I was there with him of course. I guess you could say I peer pressured him into getting one, but I really wanted to have something special with him.

While we talked over this "special" thing, I brought up tattoos. They hold special meaning and they're with you forever.

After a few more minutes of talking, I finally got him to agree to get one! I already had 'Hi' tattooed on me, his first word to me. I thought it'd be cute if he got 'oops!', my first words to him.

He thought it'd be weird with just oops! on his arm so he also settled for a stick figure skateboarding by it.

I thought it was adorable.

So, back to the present. It's the day after the awards show last night, and LA is a huge place for tattoos. It's where I get most of mine whenever I'm in town.

I had a cool tattoo idea with Louis that I wanted for more matching tattoos, so that's why we stayed another day. They'd leave earlier than I would just because I love being in LA.

Also since management hates the ideas of our tattoos, they can't stop us from getting them, we have to get the tattoos at different times.

Also, they'd want them to he revealed at different times so people don't connect them.

In my opinion, that's pointless because the fans always connect them anyway.

Anyways, it's nothing I haven't experienced before with Louis, but it does get annoying after awhile. I would like to get a tattoo with Louis without having to be split up.

One day hopefully!

LA is also known for their paparazzi so we had to go different tattoo parlors. That was a little new for us, but we went with it.

Okay, now for the tattoo idea I had! Louis found it a little corny but I loved it. There was a quote I had seen, I might not get it straight on, that went like this: "If you were lost in the ocean, I'd sail the sea to find you."

That's probably not even close, but I know the last part is close to it. I thought it was good quote and introduced the idea of getting a ship tattoo on one of us and the other getting a compass.

Louis, once he heard out my idea, thought it was good. He agreed to get the compass if I got the ship.

We set the times with the parlors and just waited out the day till our appointments came up. Louis was gone before me, his earlier in the day.

Heck, he came back to the hotel before I was even gone. I was there for an extra hour before I had to leave for mine.

He wouldn't let met see his before I left, but it was medium size, nothing too big. Probably a bit bigger than a Gatorade cap.

When I went in, there was nobody in the shop and the guy was waiting for me. When we picked out a decent design, he sat me and down and prepped me up.

While he did he had asked, "So what's the meaning behind this one?"

I had looked up to the ceiling, and then to the side of the room where management was talking to our body guard. I looked back back to man and said, "It hides a special message for a special someone."

The man nodded and asked, "Care to go in depth of it?"

I had to think for awhile on that. It wasn't until he started the tattoo that I had told him, "There was a quote that if you're lost in the ocean, I'd sail the sea to find you."

The man nodded and told me, "That explains the ship tattoo, but any meaning of it to you?"

That was what stumped me. He had the outline done by the time I finally gave him an answer, "Well, our relationship is really complicated. Basically, if you ever lose yourself, I'll do everything I can to find you."

He really liked it (so did I). He didn't ask me anything else and finished up the tattoo. When he was done, I rolled up my sleeve and posed for a picture.

The fans would love that pic!

While I was paying, I saw management watching me. As usual though, I ignored them.

I told the man thanks again, and began to walk away but he stopped me. Management had saw me start walking so they had walked out the door.

He was watching them and when they were out the door he looked back to me.

He told, "If they're the reason your relationship is complicated, I'm sorry. One day it'll be over. It won't be complicate anymore. I promise."

I was starstruck, even more so when I heard my name being called out a little harshly by management. I slowly turned to look at them. They gave me a stern look and nodded towards the car.

I looked back to the man and he just had given a small smile with a nod. I smiled back a little and mouthed to him, "Thank you."

Things I Can't:
#8- Get tattoos with Louis

Love,
H. xx