This Is Us

Dear Diary,

Today's the big day!

Our movie, This Is Us, was finally released today. We went to the premiere in London and then went to a short movie conference before we went and watched it.

It was a good movie, I'd say.

It would have been better if the title actually represented us.

Sure, the dialogue we said was all true, but I'm talking about my personal life.

I'm not stupid, they wouldn't let me drop that bombshell of being with Louis in a major motion picture. I'm not entirely sure if they'll ever let me.

However, it was still a big day and it was fun.

Being on the red carpet for your own movie is a feeling I'll never forget. It's no where close to the feeling when on stage.

Sure, all the screaming girls were familiar.

Beside that point, all these celebrities were on the red carpet for our movie premiere. Such an insane thought.

It's kind of a reminder of how far we've come.

Management also feels the need to remind Louis and I that if we stay like we are, these things will continue to happen.

Talk about a way to ruin a night.

Nonetheless, the red carpet was still fun. We took pictures and answered questions.

We got inside finally after meeting some fans and went to a separate room to take pictures with popcorn.

I flung mine up, and at Louis, pretending I was aiming at Liam. Louis had tossed his whole bucket up, spilling it everywhere.

That was fun, besides the mess we made. I felt bad for the clean up crew.

Next was the conference with a few questions. Niall got to sit in the middle, while I sat on one end. Louis sat all the way on the other side.

Cracking a few jokes here and there, and answering questions seriously, we finally were able to see the final cut of the movie.

I got to finally sit by Louis in the theater. Management sat by us, making sure we behaved as other celebrities unaware of our situation were there.

That was annoying, just like with what they said earlier. Alas, there's nothing I can do.

Louis, however, when we got back to our apartment looked annoyed. He told me it wasn't my fault. He said he was just getting sick of hiding everything. He told me that he couldn't believe we couldn't hold hands in the dark, indoors.

I didn't have a response.

Louis rarely left me speechless, especially when he was upset. Today was suppose to be a day full of smiles.

In the end, 2 out of us 5 were unhappy.

Not to get confused with the movie itself, but with management.

Louis had a point. We were in the dark and inside. It shouldn't have mattered if we held hands on the arm rest.

In the end, there's not much we can do unless we rebel. I don't think that's in the playing cards though. That'll just make the rules tighter.

I'm barely squeaking by as it is with lyric changes.

Things I Can't:
#18- Hold hands with Louis inside away from peering eyes

Love,

H. xx