And All His Little Things

Dear Diary,

After that emotional show, I like to believe I got most of the grief out of my system. Sure, I'm still down about not interacting with Louis on stage, but I feel better since I let it all out. Well, sorta.

Crying can make a person feel better, but it doesn't solve the problem.

That's why I decided to interact with Louis on stage without interacting with him.

That probably made no sense to you, but you'll find out in due time.

We were on stage tonight, the day after that little moment I had on stage, when I got the idea on how to still interact with Louis without really interacting with him.

One of the songs we sing on tour is Little Things. There's a part in the chorus, that I sing alone, that goes 'I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

When I realized this, I decided to have a little lyric change. When my solo in the chorus came up, I changed 'your' to 'his'.

The reaction from Louis was priceless. His mouth had dropped open in shock and he looked to me from across the stage. Even the boys looked surprised at my bold move.

None of them expected that. I'll tell you who else didn't except that; management. I totally shocked them with it.

Yes, I got in huge trouble for it; especially, when twitter blew up with videos/vines/gifs of it.

I didn't even care. I was happy with finding a way to interact with Louis without really doing so. What can they do? Shut off my mic? Say it was 'technical difficulties'? Every show?

I finally found a way around them where they can't stop me.

Of course, they scolded me after the concert and told me to not do it again. They brought over a still shocked looking Louis and told us there would be no interaction between the two of us at all on stage.

If we wanted to do something, we needed permission from them. They left it at that.

Standing there with Louis, I looked over to him. He looked over to me and asked, "You won't stop doing that, will you?"

I just smiled at him, and he knew the answer. He shook his head with a little smile. He walked away and said, "You're crazy, Harry."

Things I Can't:

#14- Change song lyrics

Love,
H. xx