Tour Announcement

Dear Diary,

Today we released very good news.

We're going on tour!

Yay! I love touring!

Yeah, being away from my family and friends stinks, but being with the four lads gives me both of those.

Touring means doing what I love. I love to sing. I love the thrill I get from being on stage. I love hearing the crowd sing back the lyrics.

It's just a huge big pile of awesomeness.

Singing new tracks is always fun. Singing old ones as well is great. We get to see which fans have been there the longest when we sing one from UAN.

Being on stage is amazing. Looking out into the crowd and seeing so many fans. It's heart stopping.

Imagine this:

You're on stage; in a stadium. It's sold out and you lift the microphone to your lips. The beat starts and the fans, the sold out arena full of them, are buzzing with excitement. Then you sing the first lyrics and the place erupts with fans screaming, singing, and yes, even sobbing.

The stuff we do on stage is worth being turned into a TV show. We don't rehearse dance moves because, well, we can't dance and that's just not us.

Then when the fans sing along with you, it's a great feeling. Or when you tell them to sing it and lean the microphone towards the crowd and they do. It's like heaven to my ears.

Back to the announcement of the tour. We released a video of us telling the fans about it.

I was so caught up in the excitement, I stood by Louis. Management didn't see it at first but noticed sooner or later and separated us. I was at one end and he was on the other. I didn't notice that I stood by him in the first place.

Louis' excitement flushed down the toilet then. Of course I know he was still beaming inside but his annoyance was clear on his face.

However, when the camera started to roll, a bright smile lit up his features. I was watching him, a smile of my own now growing at the sight of his. I knew it was for the camera, but it still made my own brighten.

We told the fans what the tour was called: Where We Are. We told them it was a stadium tour and that it'd feature our new album that would release soon.

We ended the video throwing our hands in the air and screaming. We all laughed when the camera was shut off.

My laughter had died down and I looked over to see Louis' smile completely off his face, the annoyance one back. I frowned at this and saw management try to make their way to him but he brushed past them.

I tried to call out after him, knowing that Modest wouldn't be happy with him ignoring them. He was gone though.

It started off so well. We were all so ecstatic! And then my one slip up and it costs Louis' his smile for the rest of the day. Heck, I didn't see or hear from him the rest of the day!

I just wish he'd answer my texts or phone calls. I'm not really worried about him but I am. That probably made no sense.

I'm worried his mad at me, but I know he's not. I'm not worried he'd do something stupid but I'm worried in the way of feelings. I don't know how he's feeling, but I know for sure it's mixed with sadness.

I wish he would let me in his room too, but he locked his room of our flat. Stinks too, we were suppose to have a movie night.

And it seems management has managed to screw another thing up.

Things I Can't:
#4- Stand by Louis in a video

Love,
H. xx