Photo Shoot

Dear Diary,

I have great news! The boys and I are releasing another album! I'm excited just writing about it. We've already recorded all the new songs while we were on tour last time.

There's a song I wrote on there about Louis and I's situation. It's goes like "we were meant to be but a twist of fate". I don't mean to be rude here, but that's when management told us we couldn't be together and gave him Eleanor.

Don't get me wrong on her either. She's a very nice girl. We're all friends with each other. There's not lie about that. We just hate the situation were in.

Anyway, back to the song! More lyrics would be "you don't understand, what you do to me when you hold his hand." Technically, she does. Beside that point, I think it's directed more towards management again.

There's more lyrics like "I know you wanna leave, so be with me so happily." This directed to Louis really. For him to stand up to management. Of course I can't expect him to unless he wants trouble.

We both wish we could stand up to them.

Back to the album!

Well we had our photo shoot today for it. Photo shoots are always fun because we can screw around on set together and pick the best picture at the end.

It's also fun because we can choose what we want for the cover. That's what management allows us to do. We can also pick what we wanna wear and how we look to an extent. No shirtless covers or too revealing clothes.

All for the little fans.

Order usually doesn't matter in the cover or any photo to be honest with you. But since Louis and I standing together in a picture gets the Larry shippers happy, we can't stand by each other.

I tried to make it look like I tripped to stand by him but they know all my tricks by now.

The shippers don't understand and neither do we. We're just standing by each other and I've seen non-shippers attacking them by saying they're saying its proof we're together. That's honestly crazy. Why can't the shippers be allowed to be happy that we stand next to each other?

They usually fight over the silly things. But that's our fanbase for ya.

I wouldn't trade them for anything though. I love them.

Back to the photo shoot, Louis and I, since we couldn't stand by each other, we thought it'd be neat if we both wore a jacket. Management caught on and had Liam wear one too.

Our jackets weren't even similar, but whatever floats their boat.

We had to redo some of the pictures because we were talking and laughing together in them. Management said it was a no-no since it would send rumors flying.

Rumors that would be true, by the way.

There were only a few we had to redo that we liked and I settled for smiling at the ground from our song What Makes You Beautiful. Why not add in the 'fetus' days?

Isn't that what the fans call it?

Anyway, Louis settled to staring ahead. Probably secretly glaring at management.

When he gets angry, he can get ugly. Not ugly in the sense with his appearance. But in the way with his comments and remarks. They can be nasty.

I call him a little grizzly bear since I'm taller than him. He doesn't like it but I know it doesn't bother him.

We finally settled on a good cover photo. We were getting all ready to leave when Louis had told me one day we'll be able to stand next to each other during a photo shoot. One day we could.

I hope so.

Things I Can't:
#1- Stand next to Louis during a photo shoot.

Love,
H .xx