Award Show

Dear Diary,

The break so far since we got done with the tour dates in Europe has been great. The football match was great to attend, I went home and spent some time with my family, and even got to spend some time with Louis.

But the break is coming to an end soon, but not before we do a little more things. Recently, we announced a movie that we had been making while on tour. We have a movie press and release date we're attending before we finish off the tour in America.

But before that even, we have an award show to attend. We're not performing at all, just attending and hopefully accepting the three awards we were nominated.

I got into my best dress pants, my beloved boots, put on a clean dress shirt, and combed my hair to its perfect style.

After I dressed to success, I met the boys downstairs. We all talked about the show and who was going to perform. Liam was excited about either Kanye or Lil Wayne, I can't remember.

All I was concerned about was where I was going to sit.

We piled into our vans and made our way to the red carpet. Louis wasn't in my van but Niall was.

When we got there, flashing cameras came out of every angle, along with screaming fans. You'd think you'd get use to it, but it's always a little shocking at first.

Our line up on the carpet was me, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Liam did most of the talking and answering questions and we put our input in when we thought needed.

After a million pictures, interviews, and meeting some fans, we finally made out way inside and to our seats.

I caught up to Louis and asked, "Where are you going to sit?"

He didn't look and said, "In as close to middle as possible. Sit by me."

The words literally scared me a bit. We were defying management, in public and on national aTV.

He gave me a look, so I just nodded and we raced ahead of the boys to sit at the end towards the middle of the row.

From the aisle, we sat Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and me.

My heart pounded the whole time we sat waiting for the show to start. A pap came over and took a pic of us, all posing funny.

Taking my phone out, I saw the picture was online no less then the 10 minutes ago he took it.

And boy were Larry Shippers happy about us sitting by each other. It made me smile a bit.

I put my phone away as the show started. Pitbull hosted so it was interesting.

At a commercial break, management had made their way over to us and brought us aside and scolded us for disobeying them. Louis didn't seem interested in what they were telling us.

After they switched our seating, Louis didn't engage as much as he did earlier. Our new seating was Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and me.

It saddened me but I couldn't say I was surprised. Sooner or later they were going to do something to ruin the moment.

As I looked at Louis, down the seating and checked Twitter, I knew he and the fans both felt as I did.

Upset.

Things I Can't:
#17- Sit by Louis at an award show

Love,

H. xx