Permission

Dear Diary,

Tour seems to be the same. I still do my lyrics change in Little Things. Of course, I always get scolded for it. After the sixth time, they just kinda gave up.

They did, however, stick to their word about nothing happening on stage without their permission. If we did something, they made complete changes to our set up.

Eventually, I just stuck with my lyric changes. But today was something we couldn't avoid asking for.

We were on our mini stage in the middle of the crowd, doing Twitter questions. One of them was asking who could hold their breath the longest.

It came down to Louis and I and we squared off, staring each other down. Finally, my lungs of steel and I won.

Louis, being the goofball he was, pretended to be really hurt and started to fake cry. Niall coddled him and I wanted to give him a high five or 'make him feel better'.

I found a guy from Modest in the crowd and pointed towards Louis and he nodded and held his hand out, giving me permission.

I continued to walk towards Louis and offered my hand in a handshake. He looked at it and then we made eye contact.

I gave him a little nod and he shook it, the crowd went wild. He gave me a little smile and I offered one back.

Modest gave us our approval for the asking and said they'd be more lenient if we were good. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Twitter blew up once again, to my surprise. Someone had caught me interaction with Modest on camera. Gifs exploded everywhere with him highlighted in it.

Modest wasn't too happy about it but there wasn't anything they really could do. They gave us each a list of things we could do. Louis threw his right in the trash declaring to me after that he'd do whatever the hell he wanted.

I knew there was a reason I loved him.

Anyways, the concert break is soon. Only a few more shows left in Europe then we have a few weeks left to ourselves.

It should be fun, Louis has a charity football match the boys and I are gonna attend. Hopefully he plays good!

Things I Can't:
#15- Stand asking for permission to interact with Louis

Love,

H. xx