Airport

Dear Diary,

Award shows are always fun. Especially when you're singing in front the crowd. Singing our new single at the awards show tomorrow will be fun since it's the first time it'll be sung live.

We've just arrived at our hotel in America. We're back!

Planes, of course, are boring. There is nothing to do. When you're on a long one like us most of the time, you can get bored easily.

The flight would've been better if I could've sitten next to Louis. Our tickets had indicated Niall sat between us. Sure, that's only one seat away, but that's one seat too far away.

Management said they had nothing to do with the seats being arranged the way they were, but I don't believe them.

Especially after we got off the plane.

Of course I still talked to Louis on the plane, but most of what we wanted to talk about was restricted with Niall between us. Nothing against him, but the things we wanted to discuss shouldn't be heard by anyone else.

Get your mind out of the gutter, it's nothing dirty.

It was just nothing Niall cared about and we thought we'd better generous and save his ears from the boring talk.

So, while walking off the plane, I made sure to walk by Louis so we could get a head start on our talk. There were paps everywhere, but it didn't surprise us. It was LA of course.

I was in the middle of a conversation with Louis, I didn't even recognize that I was walking to the same car as him. We always had two cars for easier transportation.

Two of our body guards that worked for Modest! grabbed ahold of me and forced me away from Louis; cutting me off mid-sentence. The body guards looked at us apologetically as Louis climbed in his car, looking at me.

I watched him as I was shoved back and towards the other car. Niall was already seated in it, playing with his hair and his snapback. I had gotten into my seat with an amazed look on my face.

That was the first time I had been manhandled into another car. My door slammed shut, making me jump out of my trance.

The body guard climbed in the front seat and looked back to me with a frown and said, "I'm sorry Harry. Orders from the boss. He didn't inform us that you were in this car until you started going to the other."

I had just nodded, understanding. We didn't usually need to be assigned cars since we always went to the same one with the same people. I had zoned out, too into my conversation with Louis.

Lesson was learned tonight. Talk to Louis after you get back to the hotel; it can definitely wait. I don't wanna be shoved again. I know it wasn't the body guards' fault, but it still hurt. Not physically, but emotionally.

Being ripped from one car to the next because your lover is in the other one. It hurt yes, but now I'm over it.

Some what.

Okay, it still hurts. But now that I'm here in the hotel with Louis, everything's good. We had talked about what happened.

He tried to blame himself but I told him he can't make me be zoned out like that. Well, technically he can, but I didn't mention that.

I told him to forget it since it wasn't a big deal. Though, a pap caught it on video and it went viral in the matter of seconds. More twitter drama happened, like in my last entry. This time I just tweeted about how excited I was to be singing our single for the first time.

That seemed to slow the drama down a little, but not a lot since it concerned me. But slowly people got the hype of my tweet, tweeting how excited they were over the single being sung live for the first time too.

To make sure they didn't go back to the drama, I even tweeted a fan back. Yes, I made sure my response was clever. Yes, the fan was someone who deserved it. I'd follow them tomorrow to keep them on their toes!

My tweet wasn't a lie. I am excited to sing tomorrow and get all fancied up. I can't wait to see Louis in a suit!

Things I Can't:
#6- Ride in the same car as Louis leaving the airport

Love,
H. xx