Who was she?

Abhimanyu

*on call*

Abhi- "Maa, you know I can't say no to you but please don't force me to attend another event where the only question people can ask is when I'm getting married!"

Manjari- "beta, it's not just those people, even I'm tired of asking you the same question"

Abhi- "And I'm tired of giving you the same answer Maa, marriage isn't a concept that is made for me. I love you maa but pleasee let's not talk about this"

Manjari- "Okay but only on one condition"

Abhi- "Maa, I know what you're going to say. This is cheating but fine, I'll come to the party tonight. See you later. Love you Maa, bye." 

*Abhi cuts the call and starts talking to himself*

I wish I could make an excuse but Maa always finds a way to convince me. Plus, Anisha needs me on her special day so...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara

Akshara- "Bhaiyyaaaa, open the door! I finally have a chance to tease you, so stop hiding! Bhabhi will be here any minute"

*Kairav opens the door*

Kairav- "Akshu, I'm your older brother, you shouldn't tease me!"

Akshara- "Well bhaiyya, be prepared. The evening has just begun and I've planned so many things for our 'love birds".

Kairav- "Akshuuuu!"

*Akshu laughs and runs away. The siblings reach the staircase when they see the Birlas have arrived* 

Manjari- "Abhi will reach in some time. Till then, let's start the celebration"

Swarna- "We've heard so much about Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. We'll finally get to meet him today."

*Akshu and Kairav hear this conversation*

Akshara- "Bhaiyya, the only thing that I remember hearing about this doctor is that his anger is world-famous!"

Kairav- "Akshu, shh!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu 

*Abhi reaches the venue and suddenly a voice immediately captures his attention and he freezes*

O Kanha... ab to murli ki....

Abhi- "This voice......"

*For the first time ever, Abhi is speechless. For the first time, there aren't a hundred thoughts running in his head. He can only focus on the voice that's calling out to him, pulling him towards the person who owns it*

O Kanha... ab to murli ki....

*The song ends and suddenly he is brought back to attention... He takes a deep breath and then runs to see the person behind the voice*

*As he enters the door, he sees that the stage is empty. He looks around but can't figure out the girl whose voice had such an effect on him*

Manjari- "Arre, my Abhi is here"

*Abhi smiles but is still lost in thought. He scans the room but nothing gives him a clue of the girl*

*He gets a call from an assistant doctor and is brought back to reality. Since it's too noisy inside, he steps outside to receive the call*

*While talking on the phone, he sees a girl arguing with the flower vendor. Her back is facing him*

Akshara- "Bhaiyya, I said red roses. ROSES. Not these dull looking flowers. My surprise won't look good without roses"

*Abhimanyu mutters to himself* 

Why do these girls care about flowers so much? Roses or tulips, who cares? You could place a cactus in there and I won't mind!

*Immediately he turns around and sees Akshara standing behind him. His eyes meet hers and he can't seem to look away*

Akshara-"Well, you can get 'cactus' for your engagement party, but for my brother's engagement, I only want the best!"

And then she walks away...

*Abhi suddenly comes back to reality*

"Did that girl just talk to me like that? And why didn't I say anything?

I mean, they are just flowers. And by the way, who was she? 

 Oh God, it's been five minutes since I got here and I'm already done!"

*He walks inside the hall again and this time he goes straight near the empty stage. Suddenly, he notices a guitar in the corner. He looks closely and sees the letter A written on the guitar* 

Abhi- "Miss A... I was hoping to meet you but I met that crazy girl outside instead. But I'm going to find you before this evening ends..."

*The voice of that mystery girl echoes in his mind and he smiles..*

Who was she?