The Wedding

Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu stands looking at the moon that night and thinks of the past few months...

I can't believe I'm going to get married to Akshara tomorrow..
I mean... she's really going to be mine forever!

I could have never imagined that I would fall in love some day...
And now that I have, I wonder how I survived so long without it... without her...

Akshara, I love you beyond words can tell... And I will always, always love you.

Akshara

I'm going to be Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla in a few hours...
The day I met Abhi... He was such an angry young man... Someone who didn't like roses... someone who didn't believe in love...and now, he loves me so much...

I can see it in his eyes...I can feel it in his every move...

Mumma, papa, for me the only definition of love was the two of you...

I've heard so many stories that proved that your love was beyond anything else...

I think I've found my definition of love too... It's my Abhi...

xx

Akshara

"Badi mumma, this lipstick looks so dark na?
Aaru, I think this jewellery is not suiting me..." Akshara rants.

"Akshu, it's been an hour and you're still stuck at this...stop panicking, you look perfect!" Aarohi hugs her and smiles.

"But what if Abhi doesn't like this dress?" Akshara continues.

"You could stand in the mandap in your night suit and Abhimanyu would still think that you're the most gorgeous bride ever... everyone knows that!" Aarohi says and the rest start laughing...

*Akshara blushes at the remark and proceeds towards the mandap with Aarohi*

xx

Abhimanyu

Calm down Abhi, Akshara will be here soon... Calm down Dr. Sahab, people can hear your heartbeat!

Cal-

*Just then, Abhimanyu sees Akshara walking down the stairs, looking absolutely mesmerizing in a red lehenga, that is flowing towards the ground... her natural blush overpowering her makeup and her innocent eyes reflecting her nervousness...

As soon as their eyes meet, Abhi can see his future... full of love, care and respect...*

Akshara

*Akshara tries to control her nervousness as she walks down the stairs...

But the moment she sees Abhimanyu in an off white Sherwani, looking like the complete man he is, her nervousness changes into excitement...

As soon as their eyes meet, she can see nothing but love connecting the two of them...

xx

*Abhimanyu and Akshara get married in a grand ceremony, with flowers showering all over and with whistles and claps and hooting and blessings echoing all around...

When Abhimanyu applied sindoor to Akshara's forehead, the serenity of the moment brought tears not just to their eyes...but also to everyone else's...

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara, his Akshara and tears well up in his eyes as he sees her crying happy tears...*

"Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla... I can't see you crying...you know that, right?" Abhimanyu says as he wipes her tears.

"Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla... that's me" she giggles while crying...

"Yes, that's you...and You are mine" Abhimanyu smiles.

"And you, mine!" She adds with a bright smile.

"Okay, you two love birds...you have all the time in the world for romance..." Kairav says.

"Yes, I need a picture with my bhabhi...bro please move towards the side" Neil teases Abhi.

Abhimanyu holds Akshara's hand "I'm not moving anywhere... I'm going to be where my wife is" Abhimanyu makes a face.

*The Goenkas and Birlas laugh as they see Abhi's possessiveness*

"I never thought I'd see my son like this" Manjari laughs and hugs Abhi and Akshara.

"Let's go Akshara" Abhi says...

"Go where?" Akshara asks.

"To our own world" Abhi smiles.

Author's Note: Hi Guys, how are you all?

The story is reaching its end soon. Stay tuned!