AbhiRa's Own World

Abhimanyu

*As the car stops in front of the Birla House, Abhimanyu looks at Akshara who is still crying...*

"Baby, please don't cry" He begs. "We'll go to the Goenka House tomorrow, I promise"

*Akshara's bidaai had been a very emotional ride, with the Goenkas first apologising for not bidding her a farewell the last time and then finding it really hard to let her go...*

"I'm sorry-" Akshara hiccups while sobbing...

"Shhh... Let's go" Abhimanyu takes her hand in his own and starts walking towards the garden.

"Abhi...where are we-"

"Just a minute baby..." He smiles.

xx

Akshara

*As Akshara moves further, she sees a part of the garden that wasn't there before...

She looks closely and then it hits her...*

"Abhiiii..." She says in wonderment as she sees a circular boundary made with exotic, naturally bred roses of all colours....

"Do you like it?" Abhi asks reluctantly...

"Like it? I love it" she beams with excitement..."But..."

"But...?"

"I want a cactus in the middle" she giggles...

*And the two of them start laughing...*

xx

Abhimanyu

*As Akshara is welcomed by the Birla  family, Abhimanyu is reminded of the contrast between this time and the last...

He sees Akshara blushing as Manjari makes her do a few rituals and a feeling of warmth takes over him*

"Okay....the last ritual is that Abhi will carry Akshu to their room" Shefali teases them.

*But Abhi being Abhi, doesn't miss a single chance to get close to Akshu and so he comfortably carries her away while the others laugh and cheer...*

xx

*Abhimanyu stops in front of the main door of their bedroom*

"Akshara, close your eyes and promise me you won't look until I tell you to" he says.

"Why Abhi? Is there a surprise for me?" She giggles.

"Akshara, no questions. Just promise me" he says and she nods and closes her eyes while Abhi walks into the room...

xx

Akshara

"Open your eyes..." Abhimanyu whispers as he places her on her feet...

*As Akshara opens her eyes, an 'Oh My God' leaves her mouth immediately...

In front of her, the master wall of their bedroom is full of her pictures, all in black and white, and showing different aspects of her...

In the picture that is in the center and covers the most space, she is sleeping peacefully and her hair is falling on her face, while Abhi's hand is holding hers...

The other pictures include the ones where she is mindlessly playing the guitar or chewing a pen or eating her favourite Chinese food...*

"Abhi...this is so beautiful..." A tear rolls down her eye but Abhi immediately kisses her cheek and wipes the tear away....

"Not as beautiful as the person in my arms" he whispers.

"So that's why we weren't allowed to stay in our room before the wedding" she teases him.

*As she looks around, she finds everything renovated to suit her needs...

The dressing table chair that was earlier a little taller was now suited to her height...

Her favourite wind chime with angels that she had been staring at during one of their visits to the market, was hanging on the window... *

*Akshara feels so loved in that one moment that she jumps towards Abhi and kisses him...

Abhi kisses her back with the same intensity, biting her lip and sucking on it...*

"Akshara, you can rest-" Abhimanyu tries to diffuse the rising sexual tension...

"Shhh...baby" she says as she kisses him harder...

Abhimanyu

*Abhimanyu lifts her up and makes her lie on the bed that has been decorated for their special night...

He takes off her necklace and kisses her neck, sucking wildly, leaving his mark...

He then takes off her earring and sucks her earlobe as she moans... "Abhiii..."

He removes her bangles and kisses her hand while she uses her fingertip and moves it down his chest...

He takes off her lehenga... slowly and with grace...watching every inch of her...

As she lies in just her red lace lingerie, Abhi licks his lips...

He then takes off his sherwani and climbs on top of her...

He kisses her lips, her neck while licking and sucking on it...and slowly moves down to her cleavage...

He licks her cleavage and then bites her nipple through the lace while pressing her breasts...

"Abhiii..." She moans louder as his hands travel downward, into her panties, and he moves his finger inside her...

She digs her nail into his biceps as her orgasm builds and she finally comes...

She is panting heavily and a layer of sweat covers her neck...

The droplets of sweat lined on her cleavage turn Abhi harder...

With a snap, he tears her bra away...

"Abhiii" she moans.

"Baby...you don't need this sorry excuse for  panties.." He says and rips off her lace panties...

"Baby.... you're looking so edible right now...I could eat up every inch of you" he roars and starts sucking her breasts like a hungry animal...

His hands move south and he cups her hips...

With the same animal intensity, his mouth moves down and he starts sucking her... Desperately and a never- seen-before hunger...

"Abhiiii....ahhhh... baby...ohhh babyyy"
Her nails dig into his back and he eats her up...

He then gets up and removes his remaining clothing as Akshara sees his hard length and licks her lips...

He gets on top of her and with a final look of consent from her, he pushes himself inside her as she moans loudly...

He thrusts harder and faster as both of them reach their climax...

Abhi cleans himself and Akshara up and then makes her lie on his chest...

As their heartbeats slowly return to normal, they can hear them in the silence of the room...

"I love you Akshara" he says innocently...

"I know Abhi, I love you too" she smiles.

"Are you feeling okay, baby?" He asks while playing with her hair.

"Better than okay" she giggles...

Abhi kisses her forehead and starts humming

As he hears her breathing slow down he realises that she has fallen asleep...

He takes a final look at the room and Akshara who is sleeping in his arms...

It is indeed a world of our own...

And with this, he turns off the lights...

Author's note: Hi guys, hope you liked the chapter.

I'll publish the epilogue soon and that would be the final part of this story...

Please share your love and feedback as always ❤️