Celebrations

Abhimanyu

"Akshara I miss you so much na" Abhi says as soon as Akshara picks up the video call that night.

"We're meeting tomorrow baba, don't be sad" she smiles "and by the way, I miss you more!" She gives him a flying kiss.

"Oh God, when will this mehendi plus Sangeet function start" Abhi makes a puppy face.

"You know Abhi... I'm wondering what letter should be written in my mehendi" Akshara teases him.

"A...." Abhi says almost immediately.

"A....or Ek glass paani" Akshara laughs as she remembers Kairav and Anisha's mehendi ceremony and Abhi's funny act.

*Abhi joins in and starts laughing with her*

"You know Akshara, that day I actually wished that in the future, you'll get an 'A' written for me in your mehendi" Abhi says with utmost honestly...

"Tomorrow" she says as she blushes...

*The two of them talk for hours and hours...

As Akshara falls asleep after placing her phone along the pillow, Abhi watches her sleep, her face glowing in the dim light and her slight smile indicating her peace.*

xx

"Maaa... Where's my" As Abhi is walking down the staircase, he sees Akshara talking to Manjari...

*She's wearing a beautiful baby pink lehenga and the same coloured roses in her hair...

As Akshara senses his presence, she turns around to see Abhimanyu dressed in an off white kurta...

She gestures with her hands, telling him how handsome he looks...*

"She's real... bhai" Neil clicks in front of Abhi's face and laughs...

"Ahm..." Abhi clears his throat "I know" he keeps staring at her... "But she looks like a dream..." He smiles and walks towards her.

*He greets the elders, looking at Akshara all this while...*

"You know, people can see when you keep starting at me" Akshara says to him.

"I want them to see...they should know that when you're in the room, my eyes are always looking for you" he says as he softly touches the blush that is covering Akshara's cheek now...

xx

*Abhimanyu and Akshara give a mesmerizing romantic performance on their Sangeet after a fun-filled competition between the Birlas and Goenkas...

Neil, Nishtha, Parth and Shefali give a mind-blowing performance that helps the Birlas win the competition.

"Thankyou Abhi" Akshara says as they take their seats for the mehendi ceremony...

When Abhimanyu gives a confused look, she adds "From the moment we got married, you've never left me alone to face any situation...even when our court marriage was equally overwhelming for both of us, you made sure that I was always comfortable...I"

*Abhi places a finger on her lips*
"Akshara, I know our court marriage wasn't anywhere close to what you would have wanted...but for me, the moment you signed that paper, you were mine to take care of...

I didn't know then, that you loved me...but what I did know was that I was in love with you...then, now and forever"

*A tear rolls down her cheek and Abhi wipes it away*

"Don't say such beautiful things...my makeup will get ruined" she says, faking her anger and then kisses him on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark...

"I'll get your name imprinted on my hand, now you have something of me too" she giggles and runs away.

"Ahmm... Abhimanyu..." Harsh calls Abhi "You have....ahm" he takes out his phone and shows Abhi the camera in selfie mode...

As Abhi sees the lipstick mark, he turns red with embarrassment and runs away...

xx

Akshara

"Please write A" Akshara tells the girl applying mehendi on her hand...

"A b h i ... please write Abhi" Abhimanyu says as he sits down next to Akshara "You are mine and I want the world to know" he says as Akshara gives him a questioning look.

"If you really love me so much na, then the mehendi imprint would be darker on my hand and if it's light then..." She teases him.

"I don't think a mehendi shade that dark exists..." He smirks.

"Accha ji!" she laughs.

"Akshara, I'll never let this smile, this laughter fade away..." He kisses her cheek, returning the favour.

Author's note: Hi guys, I'm sorry for the delayed update but office is keeping me really busy these days.

Thanks for being so patient. The wedding update would be up next. Stay tuned!