A Dream Come True

Note: This part contains mature content. Please read only if you are comfortable.

Abhimanyu

"Tell me what?" Abhi too raises his voice.

"That I LOVE YOU!" Akshara shouts. "I love you. That I love you so so much."

*Abhi is dumbfounded as he hears those words echo in the silence of the night...

He stares at Akshara with a blank expression, not being able to believe what just happened.

As Akshara sees his blank reaction, a tear rolls down her cheek...*

"I-I know A-Abhi you didn't want t-to marry me... but I--" she sobs...

*Akshara's statement brings him back to reality*

"Didn't want to marry you? Akshara, who told you that?" Abhi asks as he's completely shocked.

"You did!" Akshara cries. 

"I---But I never--" 

"I mean I heard you...I came to talk to you at the hospital and I heard you talking to Manjari aunty that you never want to talk about marriage!" she says in a broken voice.

*Abhi closes his eyes in regret as he recalls that conversation...

He walks closer to her and palms her cheeks...*

"Aksharaaa... it wasn't that way, I swear!" As he sees her in a confused state, he continues, "Maa was fooling me to make me confess something... something that she knew was true and that you still have no clue of" He smiles. 

"Something...this...something that, Abhi what are you saying?" She asks, irritated. 

*Abhi gets down on one knee and holds her hand*

"She knew that... Miss Akshara Goenka...

Umm, no, let me start over!

Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla, I love you. I TRULY, MADLY AND UNAPOLOGETICALLY AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" he declares as a tear rolls down his eye and his lips curve into the brightest of smiles. 

"You...you're not saying this, just to make me happy, right? You mean it, na? She asks, still afraid of losing him. 

*He kisses her hand and then gets up and picks her up in his arms* 

"Let me show you how much I mean it!" he says with a grin on his face. 

xx

*As Abhimanyu enters the bedroom, carrying Akshara in his arms, he sees the room decorated with fairy lights...

In the middle of the floor is a heart made of rose petals with ILU written with scented candles...

He puts her down and looks around the room, the room that is a proof that Akshara's confession wasn't just a result of her worry for him or something she said in the heat of the moment...

It was a well-planned confession that came out straight from her heart!*

"Akshara....this" Abhi looks into her eyes. 

"I wanted to-" she feels shy as Abhi looks at her from head to toe, finally soaking in every inch of her beauty...

"Wanted to?" he whispers as he walks towards her, step by step...

"I---Abhi--I..." 

*Abhi looks into her eyes, seeking permission... and in the depth of her eyes, he finds it.

He holds her face and presses his lips to hers, slightly brushing them, inhaling her scent and tasting her sweetness. 

As he feels her respond, he deepens the kiss, passion and possession both visible in his action.

He then kisses her ear lobe and leaves a trail of kisses down her neck as his hands find their way to her breasts.

He presses her breasts while showering kisses on her neck and slowly moving down to her cleavage. 

Akshara pants heavily and holds on to his shoulders for support as he moves further down and kisses her navel. 

Her hands make their way to his hair as she finds it difficult to hold her balance. 

"Abhiiii..." she moans and he licks her navel. 

*As Abhi looks up at her...he finds it hard to control himself...

but for him, Akshara's wish always comes before his own* 

"Akshara, we don't have to-" she puts a finger on his lips. "I want to" she says breathily. 

*After hearing those words from Akshara's mouth, he cannot hold back his emotions. 

He pulls out the pins from her saree and undresses her...

As she stands in front of him, in nothing but her black lace bra and panties, he whispers in her ear, "Did I tell you how beautiful you look right now?" He says with his voice full of lust. 

Without giving her a moment to react, he picks her and she wraps her legs around his back, as they kiss like it's their last time...

He pushes her back against the wall and sucks her bottom lip, biting and nibbling on it...

"Abhiii... baby..." Akshara moans again and again. 

She then pulls of his shirt, the buttons scattering on the floor. 

Abhi walks to their bed and puts her down in the center of the bed...

He climbs up on top of her, kissing her again, playing with her breasts.

He then bites her nipple softly...while she moans at the new sensation. 

He removes her bra and stares at her naked breasts before licking them. He presses her breast as he sucks her nipple and her fingers make their way into his hair, pulling him towards her.

Akshara takes a sharp breath as his tongue touches the soft material of her panties and then with a snap, he tears her panties away...and his tongue makes way inside her. 

"Ahhh...Abhi.....baby please" she moans desperately as her pleases her. 

"You taste...so..." Abhi moans as he licks his lips.

He then takes off his pants and she sees how hard he is. 

He holds both her hands above her head and slowly pushes himself inside her...

"Abhi please" she begs.

"Please what, baby?" he whispers. 

"I want you" she begs again...

*Abhi thrusts himself inside her again, pushing harder and faster, making her feel every stroke.

Akshara moans and pants until she's too exhausted and that's when they both reach their climax and find their release. 

Abhi gets up and brings a wet towel to clean her up, after which he lies down next to her...

He puts a finger under her chin and looks into her eyes*

"I love you" he whispers as he kisses her forehead. 

"I love you too" she lightly his swollen lips and closes her eyes as she cuddles with him.

"Are you feeling okay, Akshara?" Abhi asks, a little concerned.

*Akshara smiles as she recalls the dream she had the other day*

"I feel like a dream has come true" she hides inside his chest and goes to sleep. 

Author's note: Hi guys, how are you all? 

Just wanted to say that intimacy is a really important part of a couple's life and that's why this part was really important. Thanks :")