Gentleman

Abhimanyu 

*After Abhi cleans up his kurta, the two of them decide to head downstairs before somebody else finds out*

Akshara- "Abhimanyu, I woul--dd appreciate if you don't tell anybody about my panic attack...umm, they'll be worried and I don't want to....."

Abhi- "But Akshara, your family should know--"

Akshara- "Please Abhi, it's a request..."

Abhi- "Alright...but if you feel uneasy again, you will have to tell me."

*Akshara nods and then goes on to join her friends.*

Is she really okay?

The condition that I found her in---

Thank God I was around...

But what if I wasn't? What would have happened to her?

If something happens to her-

What's wrong with you Dr. Abhimanyu Birla? 

Is this really you? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara

1...2...3.... deep breaths Akshu...everything's fine. 

You're doing this for Kairav bhaiyya. 

It's his special day, afterall...

*As Akshara climbs up the stage for her much awaited performance, the Goenkas cheer for her. She takes another deep breath before she starts strumming her guitar*

Akshara - "Kairav bhaiyya, you're not just my older brother...you've been like a parent to me all these years and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

Itni hi hassi, itni si khushi....

Itna sa tukda chaand ka

Abhimanyu 

Is this the same girl who had a panic attack not 10 minutes ago? 

*As Akshara starts singing, Abhi closes his eyes for a moment. The only sensation that he can feel is the beating of his own heart and the voice that's touching it

A smile spreads across his face as the lyrics continue to flow...

When he opens his eyes, they're met with hers

And for just that little moment, everything else seems to fade away...

Without even realising it, he starts walking towards her in slow, measured steps.

An applause breaks out effectively ending the trance that Abhi was in*

There's something about her that makes me feel like I know her for far too long...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara 

*The sangeet is lit up with various dance performances from the family members. 

As Akshara admires Kairav and Anisha's romantic performance, she can feel a pair of eyes focussing on her. 

Without even looking back, she is absolutely sure of the person in question.*

I should have said a proper thankyou...