"A"

Akshara 

"You're here mumma...I missed you so much. Papa, promise me you wouldn't leave your princess alone now. I love you both so much. "

"Akshu, we never left you baby. We're always there with you. In your kind little heart."

"But papa, there are times when I need you to hold me when I'm falling apart. Mumma, please."

"Akshu, remember that angel we talked about? That angel will hold you. Hold you forever."

"Mumma papa, don't go, please!"

"Akshara?"

"Abhi? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to hold you"

"Angel....."

*Akshara wakes up that night with the memories of her dream fresh in her mind*

What does this even mean? 

Why did mumma papa's image fade away into Abhi's image?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Akshuuu... I'm heading downstairs..." Kairav voice broke Akshara's trance.

*She is still thinking about her dream from last night*

"Cominggg in a minute, bhaiyya"

*She hadn't slept too well after her dream had woken her up. She kept trying to figure out the hidden meaning behind such a dream*

Maybe, I had way too much interaction with him yesterday...

Yes, that's why he appeared in my dream 

*As she was walking down the stairs, she felt a pair of eyes on her. Her instinct told her it was him but as soon as her eyes met with those of Abhi, there was no doubt left.

The two of them can't take their eyes off each other. 

Abhi takes in Akshara's appearance from head to toe. Her hair as usual is falling on her face and the is finding it hard to keep his hands to himself. 

Her perfectly fitted navy blue floral lehenga made it all the more difficult for Abhi to not walk towards her. 

Their eye contact  suddenly breaks when Akshara trips on the second last step. 

"Akshara--" Abhi runs towards her. 

*Before Akshara falls, a pair of warm, masculine hands hold her.

As Akshara sees the person, a wide smile spreads across her face*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu

This girl is going to be the death of me. How can she look like that and not expect me to jump on her?

*Abhi's chain of thoughts come to an abrupt halt when Akshara trips*

"Akshara--" Abhi runs towards her.

*When he is just a few steps away, a pair of hands hold Akshara. Abhi watches as a tall, masculine guy holds the girl that is his to save.

As if this wasn't enough, Akshara throws back a wide smile towards that guy*

Who the hell is this guy?

How dare he touch her?

How dare he steal the smiles that are meant only for me?