Dhak-Dhak

Abhimanyu

"Maa....why do we need such a rule maa? Akshara and I are already married....please na, don't do this to your son" Abhi rants as Manjari enters his room later that night.

"Beta Abhi, it's a ritual...and moreover, it will be fun....this time apart before the wedding will bring you two closer" she teases him. 

We were already way too close he thinks of their kiss and smiles...

"Chalo, now you sleep because your engagement is just a day away and we have lots of preparation to do!" she says and leaves the room. 

"Yaar Akshara, I miss you so much already!! How am I supposed to stay away from you until the wedding?" Abhi gets restless again.

*Just then his phone rings and he sees Akshara's incoming video call*

"Hell-" Abhi stops immediately as he sees Akshara in a plain red saree...

*His mouth stays open as he constantly looks at her...

Just then, the music starts playing with Madhuri Dixit's dhak- dhak karne laga playing in the background...

And Akshara starts dancing in a sensuous manner...

When the music ends, Abhi is left stunned while Akshara gives him a flying kiss*

"This was your return gift for the beautiful birthday surprise you have me" she giggles.

"Akshhh..." Abhi cannot decide what to say because he is left totally and utterly speechless.

Akshara starts laughing "Neil told me that you have a massive crush on Madhuri Dixit and so I thought I should surprise you"

"Akshara, I--" 

"Close your mouth...Dr. Abhimanyu Birla...you're drooling" she laughs again.

"That was the most beautiful sight...I'm dead and I'm in heaven" he says with a dreamy look. 

"Alright! I need to go and change....bye bye bye" she says and kisses her phone.

"No...Akshara wait-" he says but Akshara cuts the call. 

*He dials again and as soon as she picks up he blurts out*

"Akshara, you cannot change until I see you in front of my eyes once. Give me 10 minutes and I'll be there...but I want to see you in that saree...please....." he says with puppy eyes looking desperately at Akshara. 

"Okay baba...come soon" she smiles and cuts the call. 

xx

Abhimanyu

*As Abhimanyu climbs up the ladder, he sees the window of Akshara's room open...

When he peeks inside, he sees her sitting in the corner of the bed, with the pallu covering her face...*

"Akshara..." he whispers as he gets in the room and moves closer.

"You were looking so beautiful on the video call...I was dying to see you" he says as he stands before her.

*Just as he lifts the veil, he stumbles two steps back...

He realises it is Kairav who is sitting in a saree in place of Akshara and then he hears the laughing sound coming from all sides as Akshara, Aarohi, Anisha and Vansh pop out from various corners of the room...

Abhimanyu turns red with embarrassment while the cousins share a good laugh*

"What happened jija ji?" Kairav says while batting his eye lashes.

"Looks like jija ji didn't like the beautiful girl waiting for him" Aarohi laughs some more.

"Arree.... stop teasing my brother...Only I can do it" Anisha joins in.

"Accha let's give the love birds some privacy" Kairav says and they leave Akshara and Abhimanyu alone. 

"This is not fair Akshara...they're all laughing at me" Abhi fakes his anger.

"Sorry Abhi, these guys got to know you're coming and they made me a part of their prank" she grins.

"Well...I will forgive you on only one condition" he points towards her lips and then towards his own. 

*As Akshara shies away and tries to turn around, Abhi holds one end of her saree and she stops...

He pulls her closer and whispers in her ear* "I'm not leaving without your apology"

*Akshara turns around and gets closer to him...she brings her face closer to his...

and then playfully pushes him away and runs...

Abhi runs after her but she trips and they both end up on the bed*

"Now, who's gonna save you baby?" Abhi says as he kisses the mole on her neck.

"Abhi...." she says as his hands slide to her waist.

"You're so beautiful Akshara...I can look at you forever...and that would still not be enough" 

*Akshara lifts her head and softly kisses him on the lips...

The kiss turns from a slow romantic one to a passionate, consuming one*

"Akshara...the next time I make love to you...I want to see you as my bride" he says as he ends the kiss.

"I'll be waiting" she whispers.

"I know, trust me I know" he smiles. 

*He takes a look at the clock that reads 12:02" 

"We're getting engaged tomorrow" he says. "Be ready, Mrs. Birla, I'll be coming tomorrow to make you mine forever" 

Author's Note: Hi Guys, hope you are all fine!

Please do share your feedback :")