Truth

Akshara

*Akshara wakes up the next morning, still fearing how her family would react upon seeing her...

In the past few days, all her efforts to contact them had gone in vain and the one time she had finally gathered the courage to visit her house, Kairav had met her at the entrance and suggested her to not come in. 

Today, they were all going to be present right in front of her...

xx

*With still some time left for the maha puja, Akshara receives a call.*

"Hello, Akshara ji?"

"Yes?"

"I'm Vandana from the Sunshine Orphanage... I know this is really last minute but we need a music therapist who can help out a child staying with us. Can you please come and meet us in half an hour?" 

"Umm... I would have loved to...but there's a puja at my home..." Akshara replies.

"I understand... but that child recently lost both his parents... and he really needs immediate help..."

*Akshara is reminded of how she felt when she lost her parents...she knows that this child needs her now more than ever...*

"Alright...I'll see you soon" 

"Thankyou Akshara ji...I'm texting you the address."

xx

*Abhi comes up to Akshara looking a little tensed*

"Akshara...there's an important file that I need to sign at the hospital...it won't take long and I'll be back before the puja starts." He tells her.

"Umm...actually, there's something I need to tell you too." She tells him about the call she received and he offers to drop her on the way. 

xx

*As Akshara walks to the reception, a woman walks up to her*

"Hi Akshara ji...I'm Vandana...the child is waiting for you in the activity room" She leads Akshara to the door of the room. "Here."

*Akshara walks inside the room and finds it empty...

Suddenly a voice behind her startles her*

"Hi, Akshu"

xx

Abhimanyu

*Abhimanyu quickly signs the papers and gets in the car.*

I should call Akshara once... if she has gotten free, we can go home together... 

*The thought of him and Akshara sharing a "home" makes him smile. 

He picks up the phone and dials her number*

xx

Akshara

"Nikhil... hey." Akshara says nervously.

"What happened Akshu...why do you look scared?" Nikhil steps forward towards her.

"Umm...what are you d-doing here? I was supposed to-" 

"Well, you see Akshara, a little money can easily convince people to help you" he smiles devishly.

*Akshara feels her phone vibrate in her hand... without even looking at who's calling she immediately picks up the call*

xx

Abhimanyu

"Hell-" Abhimanyu stops immediately when he hears Akshara's nervous voice.

"N--nikhil... what do you want-t? she whispers.